Werribee Mansion and Park.
Wyndham  is a region and local council in the outer suburbs Melbourne. It is located to the south-west of the Melbourne CBD. Wyndham comprises a number of suburbs and towns. The seat of the council and primary settlement is Werribee, which holds the largest number of attractions and services. Point Cook, Werribee South, Hoppers Crossing and Wyndham Vale are other significant suburbs in the area. Wyndham is the third fastest growing area in Australia.
The Werribee railway line terminates at Werribee, with trains direct from the city. A number of other Werribee suburbs also have stations along the line. Check Public Transport Victoria  for the latest timetables and service information.
Some regional V/Line trains from Geelong will also stop at Werribee.
The Werribee Park Shuttle  leaves from the National Gallery of Victoria in the city, and travels to many Wyndham sights and attractions; the stops are the Werribee Open Range Zoo, Victorian State Rose Garden, Shadowfax Winery, Mansion Hotel, Werribee Mansion and the RAAF Museum.
The bus departs at 9:30am (arrive by at least 9:20am) and returns mid-afternoon. Bookings are necessary. Adults cost $25, 10-14 years $20, 4-9 years $15 and under 4 years are free.
The Princes Freeway conveniently connects most Wyndham suburbs to the city centre and Geelong. For the Werribee town centre, get off at the Duncans Road exit-ramp and turn right, about 30 minutes from the city.
- K Road Cliffs, K Road, Werribee. An interesting cliff-face that overlooks the Werribee River, near the golf course. It's possible to launch canoes from the site along the river. edit
- RAAF Museum, RAAF Base Williams, Point Cook Rd, Point Cook, ☎ +613 8348 6300 ([email protected]), . Tue-Fri: 10am-3pm, Weekends: 10am-5pm. The air-force base is still used for flying and training. Houses authentic aircraft in hangers, as well as numerous exhibitons and displays. Conducts free tours of the museum during weekdays. There are also options for pay joy-rides in old military aircraft. Free. edit
- Werribee Mansion, Gate 2, K Road, Werribee, ☎ +613 8734 5100 ([email protected]), . Nov-Apr: 10am-5:30pm daily. May-Oct: 10am-4pm weekdays, 10am-5pm weekends. An Italianate mansion from the 1870s, built by famous Scottish landlords Thomas and Andrew Chirnside. The building and its 60 rooms have been restored, and an audio tour is available. A café is available nearby. Paid tours depart daily except Saturday at 11:30am. Adult: $7, Student/Concession/Child: $5, Family (Two adults and two children): $22. edit
- Werribee Historical Museum, Cnr Watton St & Duncans Rd, Werribee, ☎ +613 9749 2713. 10am-1pm Saturdays, 10am-3pm Tuesdays. Houses a collection of artefacts, documents, maps and photos relating to the Werribee area's history. edit
- Werribee Park, K Road, Werribee, . A large, 10 acre park that used to be pastoral farmland. Includes fruit orchards, flower gardens, sculptures and wide open spaces. Contains many attractions, including Werribee Mansion and Zoo. Free. edit
- Victoria State Rose Garden, Gate 2, K Road, Werribee, ([email protected]), . 9am-5:30pm. Winner of a global award for excellence, the gardens contain 5,000 roses in four interesting shapes. Roses look best from November to April. Free. edit
- Victoria’s Open Range Zoo, K Rd (take Werribee Sth exit from Princes Freeway). Daily (including Christmas Day and all public holidays) 9AM-5PM, entry closes at 3:30PM. Sa-Su during Jan-Feb open till 9PM. Safari bus tours (50 minute) begin 10:30AM-3:40PM (up till 7:40PM Sa-Su during Jan-Feb). An open range park with animals from the grasslands of Africa, Asia, North America and Australia. $24.80 adult, $12.40 4-15 years.