Meadville is a city in the Erie Region of Pennsylvania.
- Johnson-Shaw Stereoscopic Museum, . edit
- David Mead Log Cabin. edit
- Baldwin Reynolds House, 639 Terrace Street, ☎ 814-333-9882. Tours from 1 PM to 4 PM from May to Aug. each lasting about 1.5 hours. Home of former Supreme Court Justice Henry Baldwin, the Baldwin Reynolds House was inspired by a home Justice Baldwin saw when he was in Tennessee. The house was finished in 1843 and the family moved in. The house was transferred to Henry's wife's nephew William Reynolds in 1947, a few years after the death of Henry Baldwin. The house remains well-preserved today. Every other year they open it in the wintertime for tours with Christmas displays in every room. Adults $5, age 6-18 $3, under 6 are free. edit
- Thurston Classic, 185 Park Avenue, ☎ 814-336-4000, . Meadville's hot air balloon show, named after Samuel Thurston who first flew hot air balloons in the mid-19th century and his son, Alic who built and flew hot air balloons, including one type that he named after the city. The festival began in 1988 in honor of these men and has become well-known throughout the region. Many balloonists with balloons of all types of designs come each year. edit
- Avalanche Xpress, 15630 Middle Rd, ☎ +1 814-333-2827, . A tall, steep hill for tubing during the winter months. edit