Mason  is a city in Warren County, Ohio.
Mason, Ohio is a suburb of Cincinnati. It borders West Chester, South Lebanon, Loveland, and Symmes Township.
From Interstate I-71 northbound, take Ohio Exit 24 (Western Row Road/Kings Island). At the end of the exit ramp, turn left (West) on Western Row Road/Tylersville Road. Stay right on the three lane road to stay on Tylersville Road. At the intersection of Tylersville Road with Mason-Montgomer Road, turn right (north). One mile north, Mason-Montgomery Road intersects with Main Street (State Route 42). You are now in downtown Mason, Ohio.
From Interstate I-71 southbound, take the Kings Mills Road exit. Kings Mills Road west. At a T-intersection, Route 741 turns north, Kings Mills turns south. Kings Mills Road curves through a residential neighborhood before turning back to the west. Kings Mills Ts into Main Street (State Route 42). Turn left (west) on Main Street about 3 blocks to the intersection of Main Street with Mason-Montgomery Road. You are in downtown Mason, Ohio.
From Interstate I-75, take the Tylersville Road exit. Drive east to the intersection of Mason-Montgomery Road with Tylersville Road. Turn left (north) onto Mason-Montgomery Road. One mile north, Mason-Montgomery Road intersects with Main Street (State Route 42). You are now in downtown Mason, Ohio.
SORTA , Southwest Ohio Regional Transit Authority, provides bus service from downtown Cincinnati to a parking lot at Western Row Road and Columbia Road and along Bus Route 71/72 (I-71/Columbia Road/Montgomery Road/Fields Ertel Road).
Mason served by three major airports:
- Port Columbus International Airport, Columbus (CMH) .
- Cincinnati-Northern Kentucky International Airport (CVG) [ http://www.cvgairport.com/].
- James M Cox Dayton International Airport, Dayton (DAY) .
Each airport can be accessed from Mason with at least some portion of interstate driving.
Estimated driving time from Mason to the airports are:
- Mason to CVG: 45 minutes; I-71 South to I-75 South to I-275 West to Airport Exit.
- Mason to CMH: 90 minutes; I-71 North to I-670 East to Airport Exit, Exit #9.
- Mason to DAY: 60 minutes; Tylersville Road to I-75 North, through downtown Dayton, to I-70 West to Airport Exit.
- Alverta Green Museum . 207 West Church Street, (513) 398-6750. Home to many antiques, photographs, documents, and artifacts detailing Mason's history.
- Kings Island, . Kings Island is one of the world's greatest amusement parks. The park is divided into three different areas - the main park with adult attractions, a children's park, and a water park. Admission to the park grants access to every one of the areas. Kings Island is also the home to record holding coasters like the Beast, the world's longest wooden roller coaster. While you are at the park, don’t miss the chance to ride Kings Island’s 14th and newest rollercoaster, Firehawk, which simulates actual human flight by propelling riders 150 feet in the air at speeds of over 50 mph.
- The Beach Water Park, 2590 Waterpark Drive (The park is in Mason, and is near Kings Island.), Phone: (800) 886-SWIM, . At The Beach Waterpark, parents and kids get soaked at more than 40 water rides and attractions. Go airborne on the five-story drop of The Cliff, ride the foaming river of Volcanic Panic, and propel your body at 65-miles per hour on The Banzai. With volleyball and basketball courts, teen and reggae dance nights, and the award-winning Dive-In Movies, a visit will truly be a day at The Beach!
- Great Wolf Lodge, 2501 Great Wolf Dr., (800) 913-9653, .. With over 400 lodge-themed suites you can get soaked at one of America's largest indoor water parks, measuring 78,000 sq. ft., with eleven waterslides, six pools, an interactive treehouse waterfort, and 410,000 gallons of heated water - all year round.
- The Golf Center at Kings Island, 6042 Fairway Drive, (513) 398-7700, . 18 Holes of Golf designed by Jack Nicklaus. Experience the Grizzly-the 18 hole championship course played by the best of the PGA, the LPGA, and the Senior PGA TOUR for the last 30 years.
- Western & Southern Financial Group Masters & Women's Open, . The best and brightest in tennis visit Mason every year for this premier tour stop. The Women's event is held in July and features players the likes of Serena Williams. The Men's event is held in August and features players the likes of Roger Federer and Andy Roddick.
- AVP Cincinnati Open: Pro Beach Volleyball Championship Series, . The best men's and women's pro beach volleyball players battle it out in the AVP's season-ending event in late August. Mason will host the tournament through 2011.
Festivals and Fairs
- Mason Heritage Festival
- Christmas in Mason
- Mad Potter LLC, 600 Reading Rd (From Tylersville Road, Take Reading Road (State Route 42) North; Building is on the Right), ☎ (513) 770-5585. edit
- Ohio Beads And Gems, 105 E. Main Street Ste. 102 (2nd Building East of the intersection of Mason-Montgomery Road with Main Street (State Route 42)), ☎ 513.770.5564 ([email protected]), . M-W 10-6; Th 10-8; F 10-6; Sat 10-5; Closed Sun.  Buy bulk jewelry chain, jewelry findings, beads, stringing materials and tools. Learn the arts of beading with classes at Ohio Beads and Gems. edit
- Cintas, 6800 Cintas Blvd. (I-71 to Western Row Rd. Exit; Tylersville/Western Row west to Cintas Blvd.), ☎ +1-513-459-1200 ([email protected]), . Headquartered in Mason, Cintas is the US' largest uniform company. The company is especially known for producing and selling uniforms for thousands of companies nationwide, however, the company is also involved in the production and sale of cleaning products, fire safety products, and first aid products, just to name a few. edit
- LensCrafters, Inc., 4000 Luxottica Place (I-71 to Western Row Rd. Exit; Tylersville/Western Row west to Luxottica Place), ☎ 513-765-6000, . edit
- Aces & Eights Harley Davidson, 2383 Kings Center Court, (513) 459-1777, . "Where the legend lives" is the motto of this premier Harley dealer. You can buy new or used bikes, as well as purchase all the parts, accessories, and apparel to keep you and your hog in tip-top shape.
- DuPriest Antiques and the Unusual, 207 W. Main Street, (513) 459-8805.
- Martha's Heirlooms, 128 E. Main Street, 513-229-7340, .
- Ohio Beads And Gems, 105 E. Main Street Ste. 102 (2nd Building East of the intersection of Mason-Montgomery Road with Main Street (State Route 42)), ☎ 513.770.5564 ([email protected]), . Mon-Wed 10 - 6; Thur 10 - 8; Fri 10 - 6; Sat 10 - 5; Closed Sun. Shop for beads, findings, clasps, toggles, earwires, stone pendants, sterling silver jewelry chain, gold-filled jewelry chain, antique copper jewelry chain, gunmetal jewelry chain, brass jewelry chain and other jewelry making supplies. edit
- The Red Door 600 Reading Road, (513) 770-3470.
- The Polo Grille, 5035 Deerfield Boulevard, (513) 701-7656, . The Polo Grille, located in the Deerfield Towne Center on Mason-Montgomery Road, was created to pay tribute to the Cincinnati Polo Club. The Polo Grille features traditional American cuisine with influences from countries where polo is most popular. The Polo Grille also features a wide selection of fine wines and martinis, called Polotinis.
- Brazenhead Irish Pub, 5650 Tylersville Road, (513) 229-0809, . The Brazenhead Irish Pub offers Ohio's largest selection of single malt Scotch and Irish whiskies, plus a wide selection of imported beers on tap. Warm up next to the stone fireplace. Enjoy outstanding Irish cuisine in the comfort of an intimate booth. As you pass through the dark wood entrance of The Brazenhead, Mason, you enter another world. With its rich colors, and heavy fabric benches, it is easy to settle down with a pint of your favorite brew and share stories with great people.
- Microtel Inn & Suites Mason Hotel, 5324 Beach Blvd., +1 513 754-1500, Fax: +1 513 754-1500, .
- SpringHill Suites Cincinnati Northeast, 9365 Waterstone Blvd., +1 513 683-7797, Fax: +1 513 683-7103, .
- TownePlace Suites Cincinnati Northeast, 9369 Waterstone Boulevard, +1 513 774-0610, Fax: +1 513 774-0710, .
- Best Western Inn & Suites, 2793 Water Park Drive, +1 513 754-1166, Fax: +1 513 754-1172, .
- Cincinnati (Mason-Kings Island) Microtel Inn & Suites, 5324 Beach Blvd, +1 513 754-1500, Fax: +1 513 754-1550, .
- Cincinnati Marriott Northeast, 9664 Mason Montgomery Road, +1 513 459-9800, Fax: +1 513 459-9808, .
- Great Wolf Lodge, 6100 Kings Island Drive, ☎ +1-513-459-8885, . $300 + per night. edit
- City of Mason, Ohio, 6000 Mason-Montgomery Rd., Mason, OH 45040, ☎ 513.229.8500, . edit
- Northeast Cincinnati Chamber of Commerce, 316 West Main Street. Mason, OH 45040, ☎ 513.398.2188, . edit
The only possible warning is to watch out for drunk drivers on the weekends. Also, be wary of Mason Pub for gang activity.