Marigha (Berber:Imarighen) is a village in the mountainous High Atlas region around Marrakech in Morocco. (Latitude: 31° 10' 60 N, Longitude: 8° 1' 60 W)
Marigha is between Marrakesh and Taroudant on road 203.
Visit the old salt mine where people are still mining.
- Cooking courses in Dar Tassa, Douar Tassaouirgane (Near Marigha), ☎ 00212 (00524484312, . 09:00 - 20:00. Bereber cooking courses in Dar Tassa with English/French translator 35 euros. edit
- L'oliveraie de Marigha. edit
- Dar Tassa, Douar Tassaouirgane, ☎ 00212 (0)524484312, . 09-23:00. Meals tasty traditional food is on offer and packed lunches are also available, with Vegetarians ,Vegans and special diets catered for. 15 euros. edit
- Anraz village & the Jewish Merabot
- Visit Tassaouirgane & discover the Toubkal national park