Marblehead  is a village in Northwest Ohio. It is on the Marblehead Peninsula, which divides Lake Erie from the Sandusky Bay.
Marblehead is about an hour east of Toledo and 1 1/2 hours west of Cleveland. From Sandusky it takes about 20 minutes.
- Kelleys Island Ferry, 510 West Main Street, ☎ +1 419-798-9763 ([email protected], fax: +1 419-798-8009), . The schedule varies depending on the season, but generally a ferry runs once an hour.. Adults/Seniors/Children 6-11/Children under 5 ($14/10/7/Free); Automobiles/Motorcycles/Bicycles ($26/14/6). Parking $8. edit
- Dempsey's Access, CR 136 (Bayshore Rd.) at CR 140.
- East Harbor State Park, N. Buck Rd. (off SR 269) 1+ 419-734-4424
- Mazurik Access, Northshore Blvd. (off SR 163)
- Anchors Away, 5925 Saylor Rd. 1+ 419-734-1395 
- Bay Point Marina, 10948 E. Bayshore Rd. 1 419-798-4434
- Marina Del Isle, 6801 E. Harbor Rd. 1+ 419-732-2587 
- South Beach Resort Marina, 8620 E. Bayshore Rd. 1+ 419-798-5503
- Tibbels Marina, 6365 East Harbor Rd. (SR 163), 1+ 419-734-1143
From OH 2, exit at OH 269 and head north. The northern terminus of OH 269 is at the exit of East Harbor State Park.
From Port Clinton, follow OH 163 east. OH 163 circles the peninsula.
Lighthouse & Keepers House
- Johnson's Island Confederate Officers Prison Cemetery, Gaydos Rd. (off Bayshore Rd.) on Johnson's Island . More than 200 graves mark the site. 9,000 Confederate soldiers were once housed here. All that remains is the cemetery. The island is mostly private and residential. Visit the Johnson's Island Exhibit at the Ohio Veteran's Home Museum in Sandusky. Open year-round. $2 toll required to cross bridge.
- Wolcott Keepers House, 9999 E. Bayshore Dr.  Built in 1822, it was the residence of the first three lighthouse keepers of the Marblehead Lighthouse. Visit website for tour hours and special events.
- Marblehead Lighthouse" 110 Lighthouse Drive +1 419-734-4424 Memorial Day-Labor Day, daily 11 am-4 pm. Museum Hours vary. Grounds open year-round. Climb to the top for a great view.
- Train-O-Rama" 6732 East Harbor Road, +1 419-734-5856, Memorial Day-Labor Day: M-Sa 10AM-6PM, Su 1PM-6PM; Labor Day-Memorial Day M-Sa 11AM-5PM, Su 1PM-5PM" price="$6/5/4 (Adults/Seniors/Children 4-11) Large display of an operating multi-gauge model railroad.
- The Watering Hole at Monsoon Lagoon Waterpark 1530 S. Danbury Rd. N (SR 269) +1 419-732-6671  Affordable waterpark complex with a giant aqua play center, tipping bucket, water slides, lazy river, and adult pool with swim-up bar. Family entrtainment center has 18-hole miniature golf, bumper boats, NASCAR go-karts, and arcade. New for 2016: Safari Park. Check website for hours.
- The Erie Shuffleboard Club & Bar" 5686 East Harbor Road (SR 163) +1 419-960-7894  Six full shuffleboard courts, two tabletop shuffleboards, dart boards, and other fun games for people of all ages in the indoor facility. Full-service bar and attached Sandwich Shoppe. Open year-round.
- Desdemona's Art Gallery, 5831 East Harbor Rd. (Rt. 163 at Buck Rd., 5 m. east of Port Clinton), ☎ 419 732-0189, . A delightful consignment art gallery featuring locally created work. Much of the work is inspired by the beautiful Lake Erie Islands. edit
- East Harbor State Park Beach, 1169 N. Buck Rd. (off SR 269)
- Sportsman Charter Services, East Harbor State Park Marina, 1+ 419-798-4720
- Tibbels Charter Service, 6965 East Harbor Rd. 1+419-734-1143
The village of Lakeside is a gated community on the north shore Marblehead Penninsula. It is one of three remaining Chautauqua communities in the United States. Chautauqua was a movement started in the 1800's to provide adult education on important issues as well as entertainment. Today Lakeside is a vibrant community which offers family-oriented entertainment, concerts, and recreation, lectures and clubs throughout the summer. The village has a number of restaurants, shops, churches, parks and businesses within. Visitors are welcome to purchase a day pass. Others choose to stay longer - the village has cabins, houses, and a hotel with rooms for rent for a day, week or even the entire summer. In keeping with the traditions in which the village was established, smoking and drinking alcohol is banned from the entire village.
St. Marys - in front of Light House
- Mels Crows Nest Restaurant and Lounge, 2170 N. Buck Rd. 1+ 419-734-1742
- Hotel Lakeside & Fountain Inn, 236 Walnut Ave, ☎ +1 419-798-4461, . checkin: 3PM; checkout: 11AM. edit
- Majestic Motel, 8629 E Northshore Blvd, ☎ +1 419-798-4921 ([email protected]), . $55/72/50/40 (Mar 1-May 15/May 16-Sept 19/Sept 19-Oct 31/Nov-Feb). edit
- South Beach Resorts Hotel, 8620 E Bayshore Rd, ☎ +1 419-798-4900. edit
- Johnsons Island . The island is accessible by car from Marblehead. During the American Civil War Johnson's island was used as a POW camp. The cemetery is the only part of the island open to the public, and there is a $2 charge to use the causeway.
- Cedar Point Amusement Park is just across the bay from the eastern part of Marblehead. If possible, take a private boat to one of the marinas on the island and bypass all of the traffic.
- Kelleys Island is a 20 minute ferry ride from Marblehead.
- Port Clinton