Marathwada is a division of Maharashtra state in India.
- Guru Govind Sing Gurudwara – A Sikh temple
- Renukadevi Mndir – Mahur (historical)
- Unkeshwar – hot water springs.
- Sastra kund – water fall only rainy season.
- Kaleshwar Temple – ancient shiv mandir, bot club, Shankarsagar dam
- EO Cabs (Car Rental Service), ☎ +91-8102810281 ([email protected]), . Inquiry: 7AM to 11PM. One of the best discount Car Rental Service Provider from Mumbai. Book a Mumbai to Latur cab and travel with comfort. edit
- Ajanta Rock Caves, Ajanta Ellora, ☎ +91 240 248-1955, . Ajanta and Ellora are the pride of Maharashtra. The rock-cut caves of both these sites are world famous and illustrate the degree of skill and artistry that Indian craftsmen had achieved several hundred years ago. Ajanta dates from 100 BC, while Ellora is younger by some 600 years. edit
- Grishneshwar Jyotirlingam (Ghushmeshwar), (near Ellora Caves, 11km from Daulatabad, Aurangabad), . Hindu temple. (more info to be merged in) edit
- Ellora Rock Caves, ☎ +91 240 248-1955, . The cave temples and monasteries at Ellora, excavated out of the vertical face of an escarpment, are 26km north of Aurangabad. Extending in a linear arrangement, the 34 caves contain Buddhist Chaityas or halls of worship, and Viharas, or monasteries, Hindu and Jai temples. Spanning a period of about 600 years between the 5th and 11th century AD, the earliest excavation here is of the Dhumar Lena (Cave 29).The most imposing excavation is, without doubt, that of the magnificent Kailasa Temple (Cave 16) which is the largest monolithic structure in the world. Interestingly, Ellora, unlike the site of Ajanta, was never 'rediscovered'. Known as Verul in ancient times, it has continuously attracted pilgrims through the centuries to the present day. Ellora has been designated as a World Heritage Site, to be preserved as an artistic legacy that will continue to inspire and enrich the lives of generations to come. edit