- For other places with the same name, see Manzanillo (disambiguation).
Manzanillo is in Colima state in Mexico. Manzanillo makes a great getaway with world famous beaches, festivals with lots of local flavor and fabulous outdoor activities. Splash it up (grab a surf or boogie board), catch dinner (sport fishing) peek into a volcano or explore the deep blue sea. Manzanillo has it all.
If you are looking for private transportation from the airport to your hotel, you should try these companies:
- Coco Loco Tours (Manzanillo) 044-314-333-3678  Email: [email protected] For the adventurous, athletic traveler you can hike or walk, depending on your skill set. Along your journey you will get to swim in hidden lakes, play beneath waterfalls, and see small villages. Ascend all the way to Manzanillo’s many scenic mountain tops and get a breathtaking, 360 degree view of this Manzanillo and the endless blue of the Pacific Ocean.
- Ocean Pacific Adventures 011-52-314-335-0605 or (Manzanillo): 044-314-357-0717  Email: [email protected] If you like to fish or if you want to learn, Manzanillo is the Sailfish Capital of the World and makes is a premium fishing destination. With Ocean Pacific Adventures you can see all types of fish and work with experienced captains. If you are a beginner do not worry, you will learn the proper technique to catch a variety of fish successfully, including marlin, dorado, and rooster fish.
- Café Coral Seccion Audiencia L-1, Peninsula de Santiago, Manzanillo +52 313 331-2200 Serving continental breakfast (5 am - 7 am), breakfast buffet (7 am - 11 am), lunch (1 pm - 5 pm) and dinner (6 pm - 11 pm). A warm, spacious and bright, buffet-style restaurant.
- La Plaza Esmeralda+52 313 331-2200, Seccion Audiencia L-1, Peninsula de Santiago, Manzanillo, located on the beach bay area of La Audiencia. Thursday, Friday and Saturday nights, 7 pm - 11 pm. La Plaza Esmeralda offers a romantic setting with a buffet dinner and live music entertainment.
- Nirvana Lounge  Seccion Audiencia L-1, Peninsula de Santiago, Manzanillo +52 313 331-2200. Open from 5 pm to 1 am. Daily. Enjoy a refreshing beverage in one of Tesoro Manzanillo’s world class lounges.
- 7/24 Lounge  Seccion Audiencia L-1, Peninsula de Santiago +52 313 331-2200" Open 24 hours. The name says it all. A flash of the wristband is all you need to gain entry into the Tesoro All Inclusive Club any time of the day where you can let your hair down and enjoy a great party!
- Tesoro Resorts Manzanillo +52 313 331-2200 Seccion Audiencia L-1, Peninsula de Santiago. Located along the secluded beach bay of Bahia la Audiencia, live music at dinner, dancing, outdoor theater, group activities and classes, outdoor adventures, sports instruction, childcare & social activities for kids.
- The hotel where "10" was filmed was at Las Hadas. It's an exquisite hotel, worth the extra bit of money to stay at! Las Hadas is part of the Las Brisas chain of hotels and features both hotel and cabana style rooms and suites, some with private jacuzzis or pools. You can also get there by boat, mooring in the marina or outside in Manzanillo Bay.