Mandaluyong City,  is a city in Metro Manila, Philippines.
Among the metropolitan areas in the world, it is the 18th largest. Its total land area is 1,124.97 hectares. The city of Mandaluyong is home to several shopping and entertainment districts. It is among the newest commercial destinations in the Philippines.
Buses and jeepney can get you into Mandaluyong, with buses mostly plying the main thoroughfare of EDSA.
For the tourist however, the easiest way to get to Mandaluyong would be via taxi or the MRT stations (Ortigas, Shaw, Boni) that run across it.
The Manila Train Guide  has a map and tips on how to use the train system.
- Forum Robinsons, . This Robinson's mall (part of a chain of malls around the country) is located very conveniently right next to an MRT station and GO hotel. Malls in the Philippines will usually have anything a traveler needs, from groceries to pharmacies and even cinemas. edit
- Shangri-la Plaza, EDSA corner Shaw Boulevard, Mandaluyong City, ☎ (632) 633-7851, . The Shangri-La Mall is located right across EDSA Shangri-la hotel, making it convenient for any traveller staying there. Aside from all the amenities (restaurants, grocery, electronics, etc.) a shopping mall has, it also features a connecting bridge to the MRT for those that want to take mass transit. The mall's cinema occasionally features foreign film festivals. edit
- 500 Shaw Zentrum, Shaw Boulevard, Mandaluyong City, ☎ (02) 470-4712, . 500 Shaw Zentrum is a three level Neighborhood Boutique Mall located along Shaw Boulevard, Mandaluyong City. It has a variety of specialty stores and restaurants which offers a relaxing shopping and dining experience. One of its main attractions is the Events Pavilion, a convenient events venue which caters both social and corporate events. edit
- Galileo Enoteca, Ground Floor, Reyes Gym Calbayog corner Malinao Streets Mandaluyong City, ☎ 532-0482. A charming Italian Enoteca or wine bar/deli that is tucked away in the heart of Mandaluyong. A rane of Italian pastas, sausaes, and cheese await you if you can find it! (best use a taxi. Alternatively, drop off at MRT Boni station, take a trike to Libertad BPI and turn right). Roughly PhP800 per person for an appetizer and pasta meal. edit
- Bacolod Chicken Inasal, Level 2, Forum Robinsons. Get some tasty Chicken Inasal (Chicken barbecue with a Bacolod marinade)and other grilled food here for PhP50-100 per person. edit
- Tokyo Tokyo, . A popular local Japanese fastfood chain. Don't expect fine dining, but for Php100-200 per person you can get a complete bento meal. Branches can be found all over Metro Manila, but in Mandaluyong you can find it in Shangri-La Plaza and Forum Robninsons. edit
Generally Mandaluyong has a vibrant drinking scene the best places to go are the local eateries that are through out the city. If you are looking for a late night drink and eat until 7:00 am Boni ave has a few great 24 hr eateries with great food and drinks</drink>
- New Horizon Hotel Manila, 778 Boni Ave., cor EDSA, ☎ (632) 532-3021 (fax: (632) 532-3021), . Air-conditioned rooms equipped with cable television, mini-bar and private toilet and bath. The hotel has a business center, spa services, and Wi-Fi connection. start at US$65. edit
- BSA Twin Towers, Ortigas Bank Drive cor. Julia Vargas (located within St. Francis Square, conveniently proximate to the business and commercial district of Ortigas Center.), ☎ 6321010 loc 447, . All rooms equipped with electric door lock system, fully equipped kitchen and dining area, pillow menu, cable TV, DVD player, IDD/ NDD phone and broadband internet access. start at 3,499.00 PHP. edit
- The Legend Villas, 60 Pioneer corner Madison Streets, ☎ (632)633-1501 to 10, . The Legend Villas is strategically located just minutes from the bustling Ortigas Business District in Pioneer, Mandaluyong City, Philippines. It offers 125 comfortable accommodation rooms, all equipped with air-conditioning, cable TV, a mini-bar, telephone, and working table. Some of its facilities and services include a swimming pool with Jacuzzi, business center, fitness gym, and an in-house restaurant. The hotel is close to prime commercial establishments, transportation terminals (buses, MRT, and taxis), malls and notable tourist spots in the city. edit
- Lancaster Hotels Manila Shaw Boulevard cor. Samat Street. The hotel offers stylishly furnished suites, each with a private kitchen, a rooftop pool, restaurant, and bar, as well as function rooms.
- Go Hotels, Upper Ground, Robinsons Cybergate Plaza EDSA corner Pioneer Street (next to a Robinson's Mall and the MRT Pioneer station), . Taking its cue from regional competitor Tune Hotels, GO hotels offer beds and showers with minimal fringe benefits. edit
- Shangri-la EDSA, 1 Garden Way Ortigas Centre (next to Shangri-la Mall and an MRT station), ☎ (63 2) 633 8888, . A 5 star Shangri-la hotel. rates start at roughly US$125. edit
- 2BR Apartment, (At Dansalan Gardens), . checkin: 2:00pm; checkout: 12:00pm. Located along Boni Ave, this tastefully furnished apartment is fully air-conditioned, with wireless internet, cable TV, 2 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms and a kitchen. USD 44. edit
- Studio Living, (near Malacanang Palace), . checkin: 2:00pm; checkout: 12:00pm. 5 minutes drive from Manila City Hall, and 10 minutes drive from the Manila Cathedral, this studio condo for 2 persons with 24 hr security comes with cable TV, refrigerator, microwave oven, DSL internet connection and unlimited call to the US and Canada using Magic Jack, a VOIP technology. USD 32. edit
- Lancaster Hotel Manila, 622 Shaw Boulevard, Mandaluyong City, Metro Manila 1552, Philippines, ☎ +63 (2) 5321818, . Lancaster Hotel Manila takes you to a place that feels right across all the important points. It offers complete facilities composed of Restaurant, Roofdeck swimming pool and bar, Business center, Fitness Gym, Function Room, and more. It also offers other services that would make your stay more convenient such as Room service, Airport transfer, Car rental, Laundry service, Massage service, and may more. edit