|| This article or section does not match our manual of style or needs other editing. Please plunge forward, give it your attention and help it improve! Suggested fixes: None specified. Please use the article's talk page to ask questions if you are not sure why this tag was added and whether it is safe to remove it.
It is one of the most popular tourist centers in the south of the island. In particular, this region has become known for its sandy beaches.
The town is best reached from the southern airport (Reina Sofia). Its only 15 minutes far away from Los Cristianos and is linked by an extensive bus network. From the northern airport the region can be reached via the TF-1 motorway, which also passes the capital Santa Cruz on the way to Los Cristianos. The port of Los Cristianos has daily connections with the islands La Gomera, La Palma and El Hierro.
Those wishing to explore the island and who wish to see beautiful and important places have several possibilities to move on the island. The cheapest way is the public bus network, which is very well expanded and will take you almost anywhere. We recommend you to buy a so-called "Bono ticket". Its available at bus stops and saves you 40% on the fare price. Moreover, it offers you a 50% discount on admission to state museums. People who prefer to discover the island on their own, the car hire would be the most appropriate solution. You should obtain several offers and compare prices. After that, you have many options open to go to beautiful sights, pass beautiful panoramic roads and small villages and get to know the people.
The most popular attractions are:
- National Park Las Cañadas del Teide
- Loro Park
- Siam Park
- Costa Adeje
- Sports Centre "Tenerife Top Training"
- Castillo San Miguel
- Whale and dolphin watching
- Masca hike
Activities & Nightlife
In Los Cristianos and Playa de Las Americas you can enjoy a unique night life. A variety of pubs and clubs entertain visitors every night until dawn. Here are some examples:
Avda. de Suecia (Los Cristianos)
C/.Juan Bariajo, No. 8, Los Cristianos
Av. Marítima, S/N
Hotel Columbus (Playa de Las Américas)
Cheers Family Bar
Full Menu Available until 10pm,
San Marino, (Next To Bus Stops), Los Cristianos
A resort that attracts thousands of visitors every year. With an extensive range of shops, shopping malls, restaurants ... Just take a walk through the streets and experience the charm of the local shops.
In Los Cristianos you will find a wide selection of restaurants and bars, where typical dishes of the island were offered as Conejo en salmorejo, carne de cabra or stew canario, and prawns calamari or traditional paella, as well as Spanish food of course a great selection of international dishes you will find there.
- The Canary Islands Holiday Specialist The Reveron Hotels are well known as a chain of hotels with more than 30 years experience in the industry. There are over 6 hotels in the town of Los Cristianos.
- Reveron Plaza Hotel ****.The Reveron Plaza Hotel was opened in 1998 and retains its classic style to this day. The hotel is located 200 meters from the beach. A highlight is the unique sea view from the rooftop terrace, which also has a swimming pool. The 43 rooms are on the cutting edge of technology and services.
- Hotel Spa Villalba ****. Vilaflor is the highest city in Spain. The hotel was completed in 2004 and has 23 rooms. Its architecture is traditional canarian style and the hotel offers a wide range of activities and entertainment. The spa has a swimming pool with indoor and outdoor facilities, jacuzzi, sauna, solarium and massage .
- Hotel Andreas **. The hotel is very centrally located, so you can easily reach bars and restaurants. It is a city hotel with 50 rooms and 3 suites. The hotel was completely renovated in the year 2000.
- Apartmenthotel Oasis Mango***.This complex has 49 apartments that were renovated in 2005. 1 km from the beach of Los Cristianos and just 300 meters away there is a range of restaurants and bars. Facilities include a swimming pool for adults and children, billiards and many other entertainment activities within the complex.
- Aparthotel Reveron***.Currently 49 apartments are available, which were renovated in 2003. The apartment hotel is about 800m from the center of Los Cristianos. The Facilities include a swimming pool, game room, conference room, internet and laundry service.
- Apartments Aguamar . This apartment hotel is located very close to the sea of Los Cristianos and it is about 1.5 km away from the beach of "Las Vistas". The complex has 140 apartments with one or two rooms, and all include a living room with kitchen, bathroom and balcony. All apartments are equipped with the necessary accessories such as bedding, crockery and electrical appliances (microwave, toaster, kettle, coffee maker, TV and telephone). Other features are included like a swimming pool (heated in winter), deck chairs for relaxing, restaurant and pool bar, mini-golf 9 hole course, the entertainment area (table tennis table, children's park, adventure park ..), Laundry .. ..
- Spring Arona Gran Hotel . The Arona Gran is an elegant hotel situated in a privileged position on the seaside promenade by the bay of Los Cristianos in southern Tenerife. The facilities includes two swimming pools, two restaurants, free WIFI, and a SPA.