Litovel is a city in North Moravia, Czech Republic. This royal town is in the center of the north-western part of Haná. Due to the seven branches of Morava river flowing through the town, Litovel is called Venice in Haná (Hanácké Benátky).
The most comfortable travel is by car using expresway R35. Litovel lies between Olomouc and Mohelnice. You need use stickers on your vehicle.
About 30 minutes from Olomouc Bus 770 and Bus 775
About 20 minutes from Olomouc, about 25 minutes from Zábřeh na Moravě and almost 3 hours from Prag to transition point - Červenka.
From Červenka to Litovel goes train every, it takes 5 minutes.
- Town Hall is the tallest (72m) Town Hall built over the Morava river. It is open to the public.
- Saint John Bridge (Svatojánský most) - 3rd oldest used stone bridge in Czech Republic. It stands on 6 pillars and in the middle there is a statue of St. Jana Nepomucký by Jan Sturmer.
- Stairs to Nečíz (Schody k Nečízu) - technical monument, open entrance to one branche of Morava river - Nečíz - that runs underneath the square and Town Hall.
- Venice in Haná (June) - traditional city festival
- Folk festival Zahrada in Náměšť na Hané (July)
- Litovelský otvírák (August) - open doors day in Litovel brewery. This is the very popular festival of music, freindly meetings, and of course Litovel beer. Visitors can taste more than 10 kinds of Litovel beer (12°, special 13°, dark, Maestro with avalange effect, lemon or morrelo cherry taste, non-alcoholic...).
- Litovelské slavnosti (September) - traditional city festival with a rich accompanying program - celebrities, fair, funfair, fireworks, music, traditional historical craft.
Restaurant Museum Litovel
Litovel brewery pub
Bowwling - pizzerie Litovel
- Oficial webside of Litovel: 
- Region guide 
- Protected landskape area Litovelské pomoraví - Litovel lies in the middle of the large protected area of Morava rivers meanders with flood-plain forrests and unique natural qualities.
- The Mladeč caves and its neighbourhood - the significant archeological site where the oldest bones of human community in Europe were found. In the woods around Mladeč there are many curiosities - the Church of Friendship, Satan’s bridge (Čertův most) or Podkova cavern, obelisk.
- The Javoříčko caves
- Bouzov castle
- Castle and chateau Usov
- Chudobín - small village with three churches - catholic, Hussite and orthodox
- Arboretum in Bílá Lhota
- Pískovna náklo - the gravel-pit near the village Náklo where was formed large natural bathing place with very pure water. It is the popular place to swimming (at one's own risk!), fishing, water sports and sunbathing. There is a buffet and a nudist beach, as well.
- Haná museum of Orders in Příkazy - folk architecture