: Lawrence (Massachusetts)
Lawrence is a city in Massachusetts. It has a population of about 72,000.
Lawrence Municipal Airport in North Andover, 
Other airports include Logan International Airport in Boston and Manchester-Boston Regional Airport in Manchester.
Interstate 495 runs through the city.
The MBTA Commuter Rail's Haverhill Line stops at Lawrence and provides service from Boston's North Station.
- Merrimack Valley Regional Transit Authority, . Provides bus service for the area.
- Lowell Heritage State Park, One Jackson Street (Off Canal Street), ☎ 978 794-1655, . 9AM-4PM. Fishing, boating, bike and walking trails, public programs such as sailing lessons and concerts. edit
- Holiday Inn Express, 224 Winthrop Avenue (just off I-495), ☎ +1-978-975-4050, . A 126-room hotel that provides a complimentary breakfast and an on-site fitness center. edit
- Lowell is just west of Lawrence, it is a good stop because of its many museums and historical attractions.
- Boston to the South, and New Hampshire to the north are also good places to visit.