|| This article or section does not match our manual of style or needs other editing. Please plunge forward, give it your attention and help it improve! Suggested fixes: None specified. Please use the article's talk page to ask questions if you are not sure why this tag was added and whether it is safe to remove it.
Langhorne is a borough in Bucks County in the state of Pennsylvania located about 6 miles west of the Delaware River.
Langhorne is located approximately 40 minutes north of Philadelphia. It is accessible via I-95 (exit 44 labeled Langhorne and Penndell) and by SEPTA  (Regional Rail R3 to Langhorne).
You will probably need to drive here, but once you're in it's much more effective (and enjoyable) to walk around. The attractions and center of Langhorne Borough is convenient, well lit, and easily traversed on foot. If you are traveling to the amusements or restaurants located around the city of Langhorne, you would be better off traveling by car. There are plenty of places to park. If you can't find parking there because it's crowded (and locals park since there are residences in the vicinity), there are plenty of parking lots on side streets or in shopping plazas around the area.
From Philadelphia & below, take I-95 North to exit 44: Langhorne and Pendell (413).
- Septa Regional Rail, . R3 West Trenton line connects Philadelphia to the Northeast Suburbs. Stops include: Trevose, Neshaminy Falls, Langhorne, Woodbourne and Yardley.
- Philadelphia International Airport - Fly in from any other major airport. It is a 45 Minute Drive from Philadelphia to Langhorne.
- Northeast Philadelphia Airport - Fly in using your personal small-sized airplane!
There are plenty of places to see when visiting Langhorne:
- Core Creek Park, 901 East Bridgetown Pike, Langhorne. 215-757-0571. Park features 1,200 acres including, Playgrounds, Picnicking, Hiking, Ball Fields, Tennis, Horseback Riding Trails, Off-Leash Dog Area (Dog Park), Boating, Fishing, Nature Areas, Restrooms, Multi Use Court, Bikeways & Walkways, Boat Rental, Special Programs and Events.
- Styer's Orchard, 97 Styers Lane, Langhorne. 215-702-9633, . Pick your own peaches, apples, pears, pumpkins or various other fruits at this beautiful farm frozen in time. The farm has a beautiful pond, and acre after acre of fresh produce. Perfect for families, typically attended by elementary students on class trips.
- Brunswick Zone, 100 E Street Rd, Feasterville. 215-322-7755, . Bowling Alley, Laser Tag and Arcade. Fun for the whole family. Facility also caters Birthday Parties on location.
- Oxford Valley Mall, 2300 E. Lincoln Highway, Langhorne. . Wide variety of stores to shop in. Food court also located inside shopping mall.
- Sesame Place, 100 Sesame Rd, Langhorne . 'Sesame Street' Themed Amusement Park. Park has water rides, parades, roller coasters, live shows, and Sesame characters walking around. Located across the street from the Sheraton Bucks County, and Oxford Valley Mall.
- Ultra Zone, 4201 Neshaminy Boulevard, Bensalem. 215-396-9936, . Multi-Leveled Laser Tag Facility. "Missions" take place every 15-20 minutes. All participants are split into three teams (Red, Green, Blue) and must defend/attack other team bases and players. Location also provides Birthday Party space.
- USS Forrestal Naval Museum, 4919 Sunrise Avenue, Bensalem. 215-752-8000, . History, pictures and sounds about the USS Forrestal Naval Academe.
- Wommack Studios, 128 East Maple Avenue, Langhorne. 215-752-8282, . View breathtaking artwork of famous and local vendors.
- Tulip Hookah Cafe, 106 S Bellevue Ave. Langhorne, PA 19047 - 267-560-5110, . Hookah Bar, Live Music, BYOB. 18 and up.
- Penndel Bowling Center, 449 W. Lincoln Hwy. Penndel PA 19047, ☎ (215)757-9718, . 24 modern bowling lanes featuring automatic scorekeeping and synthetic lanes. Clean, family friendly environment including bumper bowling for kids. Penny Lanes Pub serves excellent food, wine, and spirits at good prices. edit
- Langhorne Food & Farmers' Markets. Located nearby at Doylestown, Morrisville, New Hope and Springtown. For more information on dates and hours operation vist: .
- Pennsylvania Festivals and State Fairs. Great occasions to celebrate in the Langhorne area. Find out where you can meet locals, travelers and enjoy some home-grown fun in this city. For more information on dates and hours of operation visit: .
- Summer Camps. Hosted in nearby parks and recreational facilities. Enroll your kids in a daily, weekly or monthly camp where they can play, make crafts and hang with old and new friend. For more information on dates and hours of operation please visit: .
- Suburban Diner, 14 W. Street Road, ☎ 215-355-0155. Located at the large intersection of Street Road and Buselton Ave, this diner has been a local favorite for many years. Recently renovated, it has a unique and classic feel on the inside. edit
- Hong Kong King Buffet, 725 Bustleton Pike, ☎ 215-354-0966. Enjoy a massive "King" Sized buffet filled with excellent Asian cuisine. Located in the heart of Feasterville, it has significant parking. edit
- The Buck Hotel, 1200 Buck Road, ☎ 215-396-2002, . Recently remodeled by Rhuling, it has grown to be a local attraction. "The Shops at Buck" are located in the same corner location. edit
- Bridgetown Mill House Restaurant & Inn, 760 Langhorne Newtown Rd, ☎ 2157528996, . Tue-Sat 4PM-10PM. Bridgetown Mill House, American Restaurant in Lower Bucks County. Enjoy outstanding American Continental cuisine while dining at this charming historic Bucks County Inn (c1791). The Bridgetown Mill House offers 2 dining rooms seating up to 75 guests & 2 private rooms, the Great Hall, seating up to 24 guests and the Main Dining Room seating up to 50 guests. In addition to regular seasonal menus, a Tapas menu is offered on the outdoor brick patio seasonally. Zagat Survey rated Excellent 2003 thru present. $27-$75. edit
- Franks Maple INN Sports Bar, 1558 West Maple Avenue, ☎ 215-891-6109. edit
- Irish Rover, 28 West Lincoln Highway, ☎ 215-757-7606. edit
- Paulie's Place, 63 West Lincoln Highway, ☎ 215-752-4706. edit
- Pocos, 625 North Main Street, ☎ 215-348-3248. edit
- Penny Lanes Pub @ Penndel Bowling Center, 449 W. Lincoln Hwy. Penndel PA 19047, ☎ (215)757-9718, . Penny Lanes Pub is located inside Penndel Bowling Center. Excellent food, wine, and spirits served at prices that won't empty your pockets! Clean, relaxed & reserved atmosphere with no loud music. Great place to chill and chat! edit
- Bridgetown Mill House, 760 Langhorne-Newtown Road, ☎ 215 752 8996 ([email protected]), . edit
- Courtyard Philadelphia Langhorne, 5 North Cabot Boulevard, ☎ 215 945-7980 ([email protected]), . edit
- Holiday Inn Express, 3101 West Cabot Boulevard., ☎ 215 757-4500, . edit
- Holiday Inn Select, 4700 Street Road, ☎ 215-364-2000, . edit
- Residence Inn Philadelphia Langhorne, 15 Cabot Boulevard East, ☎ 215 946 6500 ([email protected]), . checkin: ". edit
- Sheraton Bucks County, 400 Oxford Valley Road, ☎ 215 547 4100 ([email protected]), . edit
- Comfort Inn Morrisville, 7 S Pennsylvania Ave, ☎ 215-428-2600. checkin: 3 PM; checkout: 11 AM. $90.00. edit
To get in touch with more information on activities, attractions, events, lodging, dining, and more please visit the Bucks County Visitor Center located at 3207 Street Road and make sure to visit their website, facebook and or call them at 215-639-0300. The website is: .
Many cities surround the beautiful area of Langhorne, Pennsylvania. If you however choose to travel near by you may choose from the following closest destinations within reasonable distances.
- Doylestown - In this pretty town you will find through out the main street diverse dining, superb shopping and exquisite site seeing including museums and art galleries.
- New Hope - This town is known for it's spunky and charming art.
- Newtown - Home to many, this upscale area has fine dining as well as affordable local bars where you can grab quick bites. Also known well for the movie "Signs" starring Mel Gibson is the pizza shop Mom's Bake at Home Pizza.
- Peddler's Village - a small village of family fun including restaurants, attractions and shopping. The big hit of this hot spot is the carousel that children love to ride!