Lancaster  is a city in Southeast Ohio. It is the county seat of Fairfield County
- Fairfield County Visitors and Convention Bureau, 126 W Main St (Located on the second floor of the Ohio Glass Museum), Phone: +1 (740) 654-5929, Toll free: 1-800-626-1296 (Fax: +1 (740) 687-0273; Email: [email protected]), .
- Port Columbus International Airport, 4600 International Gateway, Columbus, PH:(614)-239-4083,  Port Columbus International Airport (IATA: CMH) is served by all the major airlines, with direct flights to most major American cities.
- Ohio & Erie Canal - Lancaster Lateral Canal - Hocking Canal.
- Ohio Glass Museum, 126 West Main St. Industrial, pressed, blown and art glass.
- William T. Sherman's Birthplace, The Sherman House, 137 East Main. Civil war artifacts.
- Mt. Pleasant
- Fairfield County Fairgrounds
- Lancaster Festival, scattered throughout town. July. Arts celebration. Chicago Brass Quintet, Lancaster Orchestra, Chamber Orchestra, Jazz Bands, Ballet. Tickets $5-$200.
- Glass City Bar-BQ, 393 Lincoln Ave., +1 740 653-5227. M-Su 11AM-10PM. Meals:$8-20.00
- Fiesta Mexicana, 1236 N Memorial Drive, +1 740 687-5412. Meals: lunch $3-10, dinner $5-15, excellent Mexican food and service.
- Mauger's Seafood Restaurant, 512 East Main St. +1740 654-8237  Closed S-M
- Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites, 1861 Riverway Drive, ☎ +1 740 654-4445, . edit
- Shaws Restaurant & Inn, 123 North Broad, tel. 740-654-1842 18 romantic suites, some have whirlpools. High end lodging and restaurant. American and global cuisine. Rooms - $86-$250
- Lancaster Campground, 2151 West Fair Ave., tel. 740-653-2119. $18
- Lakeview RV Park and Campground, 2715 Sugar Grove, tel. 740-653-4519. $27-29.00