Lędziny (Len-dzee-nee) is a town near Mysłowice in Silesian Voivodeship.
There're buses from Mysłowice stopping in Lędziny
- Góra Klimont. A high hill with an 18 century church on its top. It's also a great view point.
- Center. A small and nice market place. There's an old church and library building
- Silesian Uprising Veterans' Monument. A huge monument near Zalew Recreation Center
- Osadnik Olszyce. A group of artificial lakes popular with fishers.
- Trutowisko. A group of artificial lakes in beautiful forest and field scenery
- Rybaczówka. A beautiful lake in forest popular with fishers
- Hołdunów. A beautiful district full of Scandinavian-like houses called Finish Houses (Fińskie Domki)
- Saint Anna Church (Księdza Pawła Kontnego street) Contemporary church with beautiful stain glasses
- Our Lady of Rosary Church ( Aleja Matki Boskiej Różańcowej). A beautiful contemporary church in the forest.
- Assumption church (Hołdunowska street). A contemporary church with beautiful interior
- Lutheran church. (Ruberga street) A beautiful contemporary church with interesting interior
- Christ the King church. A contemporary church located in Hołdunów district, near Lutheran church. There're bautiful stain glasses.
- Indoor swimming pool is located on Lędzińska street 14
- There're open air swimming pools located in Zalew Recreation Center (Ośrodek Sportowo-Rekreacyjny Zalew)
- Lakes Rybaczówka and Osadnik Olszyce are popular fishing areas
- Bar Bergera. Bar in beautiful scenery
The only one accommodation in the city is hotel Pinocy. The hotel offers bar, garden and free WIFI.