Kutno (Kootno) is a city in Łódź Voivodship.
The city's located about 1,5 hour from both Warsaw-Chopin and Warsaw-Modlin airports.
Most of attractions are located close to each others.
- City center. Small market place with a town hall, old Catholic and Lutheran churches
- Poets' Wall. Street art and contemporary poetry.
- Travel Palace. Place where kings of Saxony dynasty use to stop, its other famous guest was Napoleon, nowadays a museum
- Battle on Bzura museum. Museum dedicated to one of the most important battles of II world war
- Gierałty palace
- Railway station. Nice building from 1861
- Saint Stanislaus church. Neogothic church located in district of Łąkoszyn
- Kutno Jewish people memorial. Located on the hill, on the place of former Jewish graveyard, destroyed by German Nazi.
- Saint Michael the Archangel church.Modernist church from 50s located on Woźniaków street, there's a beautiful interior and garden.
- Participate in baseball match
- Enjoy in Aquapark
- Rest and walk in Traugutt or Wiosny Ludów Park
- Walk city's streets
- Walk on rest on Ochnia river.
- Walk on pond on Stanisława Barei street.
- hostel Soleil, Chopina 6 C. editHostel located about 1,5 km from city center, garden, free WiFi
- hotel Awis. editHotel located 1,2 km from city center, WiFi, bar, restaurant
- U Pączka, Konopnickiej 56. editGuest rooms mostly dedicated for workers, 2 km from city center
- Dworek, Kościuszki 9. editAccommodation object in city center, WiFi, restaurant
- Villa Garden Kutno Centrum, Zduńska 11. editObject in city center, WiFi, restaurant, garden
- hotel Villa Hubertus, Zielona 2. editHotel located 3 km from city center, WiFi, restaurant, garden
- hotel Paola. editHotel located 2 km from city center, garden, WiFi, restaurant
- hotel Stacja Kutno, Łąkoszczyńska 127. editHotel located 3 km from city center, WiFi, restaurant
- hotel U Liska. editHotel located about 4 km from city center, WiFi, bar, restaurant
- hotel Inner City, 3 Maja 32. editHotel in the city center, bar, restaurant, free WiFi
- hotel Rondo, Mickiewicza 3. editHotel in city center, WiFi, terrace
- Koło — Fabolous old town with castle ruins.
- Konin — City with big artificial lake complex
- Łowicz — City famous by folk art
- Gostynin — Old town and gateway to Gostyniński Landscape Park
- Włocławek — One of the most famous old cities on Vistula River
- Płock — Old town, one of former Polish capital cities
- Łęczyca — Old town famous by legends
- Krośniewice — Small town with big history