Konin (Koneen) is a city in Northern part of Greater Poland Voivodeship.
The city's located in Northern part of the Greater Poland Voivodeship. Along with Koło and Turek it's connected with lignite excavation.
Poznań airport's located only 1 h by driving, Bydgoszcz and Łódź ones're located about 2 h from the town, same as Warsaw-Chopin airport.
- Old town
- Market place
- Słup Koniński. Sculpture from 1151
- Grodzisko Kaszuba. Reconstructed old early-middle age settlement
- Jewish prayer house . Currently a library
- Lutheran church
- Gosławice castle and church
- Morzysław church
- Water towers (near main railway station)
- Saint Mary Magdalene church. from 1727.
- Ist wolrd war cemetery (graves of German and Russian soldiers)
- Mikroskala. Models museum
- There's a Chopin Park with mini zoo
- Gosławskie lake is a popular recreation center. It's view on power plant makes it so exeptional and resembles the Rybnik one.
- Pątnowskie lake's popular water sport area
- 700-lecia Park
- Turkusowe lake
- Czarna Woda lake
- Bulwar Nadwarciański's a popular promenade
- Rondo water park
- Pride march (Koniński Marsz Równości). Pride event in the city.
- Galeria Nad Jeziorem's a popular shopping center.
- Hotel Kakadu (near the lakes)
- Dom Studenta Nr 1 PWSZ Konin
- Noclegi Tulipan
- Zajazd Grodzki (in old town part)
- Hotel Kresowianka
- SSM Youth hostel
- Pokoje Gościnne Ogrodowa
- hotel Konin
- Blues hostel
- Hotel Pałacyk (in old town part)
- OSW Portofino (bungalows near lakes)
- There's a place for campers called Rybacka just between Pątnowskie and Gosławskie lakes.