Kohala is a region on the north coast of the Big Island of Hawaii.
This portion of the Big Island is home to many large resorts that lie outside of city limits.
- Kohala Village Inn, 55-514 Hawi Rd, Hawi (Across from Post Office), ☎ +1 808 889-0404, . checkin: 1PM; checkout: 11AM. The Kohala Village Inn is a cozy 1950's style hotel in the middle of Hawi Town. It features beautiful gardens, affordable rates, and is in the heart of community. There are many activities in the surrounding area. $65-130. edit
- Hapuna Beach Prince Hotel, 62-100 Kauna'oa Dr, ☎ +1-888-977-4623, . Located in the bluffs above Hapuna Beach, this luxury resort features a spa and salon, fitness facilities, extensive wedding and meeting space, an 18-hole golf course, and restaurants serving Hawaiian and Japanese cuisines. edit
- Mauna Kea Beach Hotel, 62-100 Mauna Kea Beach Dr, ☎ +1 808 882-7222, . Located on the Big Island’s Kohala Coast, this luxury resort offers an extensive list of services and activities including meeting and wedding venues, fine dining options, a championship golf course, and tennis courts. edit
- Mauna Lani Bay Hotel & Bungalows, 68-1400 Mauna Lani Dr, ☎ 808 885-6622 (toll free: +1 800 367-2323), . This Big Island beach front resort offers luxury suites, vacation packages, nightly entertainment, spa services, championship golf and more. edit
- Mauna Kea Resort Rentals, 62-100 Kauna'oa Drive, ☎ 808 880-3490, . . edit