Kołobrzeg  is a city in West Pomerania, Poland.
Kołobrzeg is a small town in the North-west of Poland, on the Baltic sea. The fishing town of 50,000 people is a popular tourist resort for Poles, with long streches of beaches.
The most notable landmark in Kołobrzeg in the lighthouse at the entrance to the harbour. Despite the town's size, there is a lot to do, with miles of paths along the coast and the surrounding forests, as well as an the Modern Art gallery and the Museum of Polish Arms. The town is also well known as a spa resort.
The towns train station is pretty well connected, with direct trains from Szczecin (on the border with Germany; 3 hours), Gdansk (4 hours), Warsaw (8 hours), Poznan (4 hours) and Krakow (13 hours).
Szczecin airport's the closest one. It offers following destinations:
- LOT Polish Airlines: Warsaw-Chopin
- Norwegian Air Shuttle: Oslo-Gardermoen
- Ryanair: Dublin, Kraków, Liverpool, London-Stansted
- SAS: Copenhagen
- Wizzair: Bergen, Oslo-Sanderfjord, Stavanger
From Gdansk or Szczecin by the route E28
There're ferries from Bornholm island, Denmark.
- The Braunschweigs Palace
- city center
- Prussian fortress and marina
- Kamienny Szaniec — Old fortifications
- Saint Martin church- a contemporary one
- rest on the beach
- participate in events in amphitheater or marina
- take a boat trip to Bornholm island, Denmark
- walk the see promenade- molo
- OW Zorza, Korzeniowskiego 7. edit Resort not far from promenade, WiFi, spa
- OW Gryf II, Konopnickiej 5. edit Resort next to promenade and main beach, WiFi
- Poznanianka, Norwida 1. edit Spa resort with swimming pool, terrace, bike rental
- Ikar, Rodziewiczówny 24. edit Spa resort next to promenade, swimming pool, restaurant, bar, bike rental, gym
- Olymp. edit Objects close to promenade and beach, WiFi, swimming pool. They've three objects on: Kościuszki 5 and 2 and Kasprowicza streets
- Kielczanka, Rodziewiczówny 15. edit Resort next to promenade, WiFi, spa, restaurant, live music evenings
On the mainland:
On the island Wolin:
- There's a ferry from Kołobrzeg to Nexo on Bornholm island.