Kleszczów region is a region in Łódź Voivodship. Due to close proximity to Bełchatów lignite mine it's said to be the richest Polish region.
You can get to Kleszczów from Bełchatów.
Kleszczów region's easy to see. All villages are well-connected
- Kleszczów. Main village of Kleszczów region, see modern center, Lignite mine view points (Szkolna street), pyramid-shaped Catholic church (Ogrodowa street) and Calvinist church (Słoneczna street).
- Żłobnica. There're view points on lignite mine.
- Łękińsko. Village of 18 century church
- Łuszczanowice. Place of forest natural reserve
- Eligiów. There's a small artificial lake popular among fishers.Swimming here's forbidden. There're water lilies blooming here.
- Solpark is a modern recreation center with swimming pools and sport facilities.
- Regional Culture Center offers different cultural events and meetings with both local and famous artists,
- Winek is an artificial lake in Żłobnica, you can rest or go fishing there but swimming's forbidden.
- "hotel Solpark", Sportowa 3. edit Hotel located in Solpark sport complex in Kleszczów
- 'Kika', Główna 126. edit Agrotourism in Kleszczów,
- 'Agronocka'. edit Agrotourism object in Żłobnica.
There's a car park on Kamieńsk Mountain in nearby Czyżów (not far from Kleszczóe Region) where you can stop in your camper. There's a view on Bełchatów Mine. Place is good for one night or transit only. You can also sleep in camper near Winek pond.
Kleszczów Region is a very safe place.