Kidron is a village in Wayne County in Northeast Ohio. Kidron is the most popular tourist location for Amish related tourism in Wayne County. The Amish frequent the town as a major location to do business.
- Route 52 - This route runs from north to south through the town. Route 30/ Old Lincoln Highway intersects north off 52 and Route 250 intersects south off 52.
- Route 188 - Runs east to west through town intersecting with Apple Creek/Route 250 to the west and Route 94 to the east.
- Lehman's Hardware & Appliance - 1 Lehman Cir, (330) 857-5757, specializes in non- electrical appliances and tools. Very popular tourist stop. Does business worldwide via mail order and the internet.
- Kidron Ball Park - 4476 Kidron Rd, (330) 857-1021. One of the finest softball complexes in Ohio, site of regular play during the summer months.
- Kidron Auction and Flea Market - Intersection of Kidron Rd.(CR52)and Emerson Rd.(CR79), 1-800-589-9749, Ohio's Oldest Livestock Market, Livestock sale every Thursday at 11AM (except May 25 Ascension Day and Nov.23 Thanksgiving Day, sales held on Friday, May 26 and Nov.24). Flea Market held every Thursday and Saturday, early morning-1pm, seasonal.
- Ohio Mennonite Relief Sale - Held the first Saturday in August, Central Christian School, 3970 Kidron Road, proceeds go to the Mennonite Central Committee fund to assist with humanitarian efforts. Famous quilt auction, also handicrafts from local craftsman and around the world.
- Kidron Town & Country Store - 4959 Kidron Road,(330)857-2131
- Village Antique Mall - 4750 Kidron Rd, (330) 857-1040
- Lehman's Hardware & Appliance - 1 Lehman Cir, (330) 857-5757, specializes in non- electrical appliances and tools.
- MCC Connections - 4080 Kidron Rd, (330) 857-7802, thrift shop that raises funds for Mennonite Central Committee and its humanitarian efforts through the sale of used clothing, furniture and other items.
- Pine Hill - 13110 Emerson Rd, (330) 857-3000
- World Crafts - 13110 Emerson Rd, (330) 857-0590
- Gerber Lumber & Hardware - 4918 Kidron Rd, (330) 857-2021
- During the flea market and auction there are food vendors.
- Roadside Amish vegetable stands. Seasonal
Bars are mainly in Wooster approx. 20 miles northwest of Kidron.
- Troyer Haus Bed & Breakfast - 4585 Kidron Rd.,1-800-879-9708