Kavali is a city in the Nellore district of Andhra Pradesh in India.
A large number of train services are available from Hyderabad, Chennai, Tirupathi and Vijayawada
Buses from all major cities and all towns are available.
- Bay of Bengal 5 km.
- Summer Storage Tank, Jammalapalem
- Kalugolamma Temple, near manasa theater.
- Siva Temple, near Thummala penta bus stop.
- Sai baba Temple, Ramamurthy Nagar.
- Asta Lakshmi Temple, Thufan nagar
- Sri Lakshmi Narasimha swami Temple, Kavali cheruvu
- Ramayapatnam Beach.
- Geetha mandir, rialway road. one of famous temple in kavali geetamandram its located in railway station road edit
- Naga Sai Baba temple, vengalraonagar. edit
- kalugolamma temple. edit
- Kavali is known for good clothing, whole sale as well as retail market.
- Kandukuri Garments & Readymade show room, Near Devi theater.
- First of all, Kavali is very famous for "Bonda", people in the town will prefer to have Bonda as breakfast with onion chutney.
- Venka Reddy Biryani Centre, Main Road.
- Tulasi Hot Foods, Trunk road.
- BPS Ice cream shop, Opp Post Office.
- Singh Sweet stall, Opp Railway road. Famous for the sweets in Kavali.Sweet "Malai Khaja", a famous sweet ,available here only.
- Namaskar Hotel, near Ongole Bus stand.
- Ramakrishna Hotel, Main Road.
- Manasa Theatre Canteen, Cinema Hall Road. You will get Quality Tea and snacks like Hot Bonda,Vada,Special Samosa etc. edit
- kwality Sweets, Opp Head Post Office. A place where we find delicious Sweets. edit
- Suganda soda it is special here--available in all shops.
- Pradeep Cooldrinks, (near Saimahal Theatre), ☎ 9491241348. Nice and tasty cool drinks are available here. edit
- RK dhaba, ramurthipet (to south direction from flyover,after crossing rupee building). good dabha for family edit
- Namaskar International A/C
- J.K Paradise A/C
- Kaavya Lodge A/C
- Surya Lodge A/C
- Dwaraka Lodge A/C
- M.S Guest House A/C
and many small lodges