Jundiaí is a city in the Campinas Region of São Paulo state.
- Botanical Gardens (Jardim Botânico). edit
- Catedral da Nossa Senhora do Desterro, Centro. Splendid neo-gothic-style cathedral, one of the main postcard sights of Jundiaí. edit
- Parque da Cidade. edit
- Parque de Currupira. edit
- Serra do Japi. This state park just south of town has the largest forest preserve in the state, with opportunities for extreme sports. edit
- Solar do Barão. This mansion once used by Dom Pedro II now holds a museum with antiques. There is also a nice garden on the grounds. edit
There are many trails through preserved mata atlântica (Atlantic Forest), with several waterfalls to see.
- Avenida 9 de Julho. edit
- Maxi Shopping Jundiaí. Modern mall with 230 stores and 7 movie screens. edit
- Shopping Paineras. Another shopping mall with around 70 shops. edit