Jawor is a town in Dolnoslaskie Vovoidship - Poland. The Peace Church of Jawor is on the UNESCO World Heritage List.
There is an international airport in the nearby town of Wroclaw.
The Polish State Railways  has train connections from Wroclaw.
You can easily get there by car from Wroclaw and Jelenia Gora.
Many international connections (see Poland::By bus).
Church of Peace - UNESCO Heritage site.
Town Hall - One of the nicest buildings in the town. Built in 1373.
Market square with old houses surrounding it.
Legnicka street with renaissance objects.
Pond on Parkowa street.
Relax on Jawornik lake or open air swimming pools.
- Hotel Sportowy OSiR
- Sobieska Apartments
- SSM Youth hostel (Starojaworska 7)
- Kowalscy Guest Rooms
- Calvi Guest rooms
- Hotel Jawor
- Hotel Magnolia
- Hotelik Kameleon
- Hotel Willa Nova
- Camping on Jawornik lake
- Lake Słup- big lake, a popular recreation place.
- Wierzbak Lake - Another popular place of recreation, there's also a view tower.
- Radogost - A hill with a tower, currently a view point.
- Strzegom - Nice town famous by granite mining and gateway to Sowie Mountains.
- Myślibórz - Village famous by rock formation called "Little Myślibórz Organs" (Małe Organy Myśliborskie) and Myślibórz Gorge Reserve full of rock formations (Rezerwat Przyrody Wąwóz Myśliborski)