Jastrzębie- Zdrój (Yast-shem-bye Zdrooy) is a spa city in Silesian Voivodeship.
The closest airport to Jastrzębie Zdrój's Ostrava Airport in Czech Republic. The only regular directions is London-Stansted operated by Ryanair.
Bus carrier Sindbad offers direct connections to many Austrian, Belgian, French, Dutch, Luxembourg, German, Swiss or Italian cities. They stop in city's central bus station. There're also direct buses from many Czech, Austrian and German cities. You can check their timetable on E-Podroznik site.
- Spa park. Spa center with pump room
- palace. 18 century in nearby Borynia, nowadays a hotel
- Saint Barbara and Joseph church. Wooden church
- Saint Kathrine church. 18 century church
- Our Lady of Rosary church. Church in Moszczenica district with beautiful interior
- All Saints church. 18 century church in Szeroka district
- Dąbrówka Park. Beautiful park on 1 Maja and Żeromskiego street
- Boża Góra. (God's Mountain). District with many ponds
There're many biking paths in the city and region. There're open air swimming pools on Witczaka street.
- hotel Pałac Borynia, Zamkowa 5. edit Hotel located in old palace, free WiFi, air conditioned room
- hotel Jastrzębie Zdrój, Wodzisławska 5. edit hotel in the city center, free WiFi
- hotel Dąbrówka, 1 Maja 49. edit hotel in the city center with free WiFi
- Dom Retro, Karola Miarki 15. edit Accommodation in the city center
- Noclegi Kate, 1 Maja 30. edit Guest rooms in the city center, free WiFi
- Żory — An old city with many artificial lakes
- Goczałkowice Zdrój — Small spa city with big, Goczałkowice lake- "The Silesian Sea"
- Rybnik — Old city with Rybnickie lake
- Wodzisław Śląski — Another old city
- Beskid Mountains — Place with mountain retrearements of Wisła or Szczyrk and city of Bielsko-Biała