Jarocin (Yarotscheen) is a city in Greater Poland Voivodeship. It's famous by Polish punk rock scene and festival
Jarocin festival has its first edition in Republic of Poland period (in 70s). It let thousands of young people feel the freedom. Currently the festival has much more familial character.
Poznań airport's located only one hour from Jarocin. It offers following connections:
- LOT Polish Airlines: Warsaw-Chopin
- Lufthansa: Frankfurt, Munich
- Norwegian Air Shuttle: Copenhagen, Oslo
- Ryanair: Alicante, Beauvais, Bergamo, Bristol, Budapest, Cork, Dublin, Edinburgh, Kharkiv, Kiev-Boryspil, Liverpool, London-Stansted, Lviv, Malta, Odessa, Paphos, Rome-Ciampino, Sanderfjord, Stockhol-Skavista, Tel Aviv
seasonal: Athens, Billund, Corfu, Girona, Podgorica, Zadar
- SAS: Copenhagen
- Wizz Air: Beauvais, Birmingham, Doncaster/Sheffield, Eindhoven, Kiev-Zhuliany, Kutaisi, London-Luton, Sanderfjord
The city's not much big enough, all attractions're located close to each others.
- Old town and market place, town hall and old churches
- 19 century palace
- 1512 church ruins
- Lutheran cemetery
- Regional Museum
- Spichlerz Polskiego Rocka. Museum dedicated to Polish rock music
- Water Tower (Św.Ducha street)
- Christ the King church. Interwar period with beautiful interior
- Murals. There're lots of murals located in different locations
- Bovver Boot monument (pomnik glana). Monument connected dedicated to festival
- Rest in city park or Szubianki one
- Walk Śródmiejska, Wrocławska and Świętego Ducha streets
- Participate in Jarocin Festival
- Participate in events organised by culture house (JOK) and city library
- See the movie in arthouse Echo cinema
- Hike the Jarocin hiking trails
- Rest in aquapark
- Jarocin Festival. Legendary punk rock festival (currently represents different kinds of music), currently with much more calmly atmosphere and also an opportunity to hear debuting artists. It usually takes place in beginning of August.
- Disco Stars Festival. Festival dedicated to light, disco music called disco-polo. Occurs in the beginning of June.
- Sounds of Freedom, Clubbing festival in the end of summer time.
- hotel Jarota, Sportowa 6. edit Hotel in the city center, water park, free WiFi, restaurant, garden, tennis court, restaurant
- hotel Słoneczna, Al.Niepodległości 34 A. edit Hotel located 1 km from center, restaurant, bar, fitness center, indoor swimming pool, free WiFi
- hostel Wolności 6, Wolności 6. edit Hostel in city center, WiFi
- Światowit, Śródmiejska 11. edit Guest rooms in town center
- hotel Kasyno, Wojska Polskiego 42. edit Hotel located about 2 km from town center, restaurant, WiFi, fitness center, bar
- Cielcza — A village famous by Easter folk customs and religious sanctuary. The local hill Górka's said to be a place of witches' sermons.
- Potarzyca — Village with planetary
- Witaszyce — Palace with interesting museum presenting Napoleonic wars and ...Star Wars.