Ischia Porto is a village on Ischia island in the Gulf of Naples, Italy. It is part of the town of Ischia, a town with the same name as the island which is sometimes confusing for visitors. In fact, Ischia town is also divided in two, between Ischia Porto, the modern port district, and Ischia Ponte, the older district near the town's Aragon Castle attraction.
- Da Emiddio, via Porto 28 (Ischia Porto), ☎ +39 081 992432. Right down the street from the ferries imbarcations. Excellent food, generous portions, rapid service, reasonable prices. edit
- Ristorante Alberto, Via C. Colombo, 8 Ischia (Ischia Porto), . The list of celebrities that have dined at the Ristorante Alberto includes names like Gwyneth Paltrow, Matt Damon, Kate Moss and Natasha Stefanenko. The restaurant's walls are simply huge windows, which emphasizes its location - directly on the beach. From indoors, the restaurant seems to be floating. Since 1950, the Ristorante Alberto has served the finest quality of seafood dishes, concentrating on flavour, freshness and appearance. edit
- Ristorante Giardino Eden, Via Nuova Cartaromana 68 Ischia, . The lure of the sea-side location and garden setting is nothing compared to the draw of the delicious aromas coming from the kitchen at the Ristorante Giardini Eden. Choices include fresh pasta and seafood, and delicately spiced risotto. Expect everything to look as good as it tastes. edit
- Hotel Le Querce, Via Baldassarre Cossa, 55, ☎ +39 081 98 23 78 ([email protected]), . A modern 4-star structure in Mediterranean style is in the heart of Ischia porto, located on the same road as the most prestigious villas on the island. It offers 72 elegantly furnished bedrooms with balconies or terraces jutting straight out over the sea. It has outdoor and indoor pool, wellness center, free parking and large terraces surrounded by flowers and perfumed gardens. edit
- Hotel Pagoda, Villa delle Fornaci 7 (Ischia Porto), ☎ +39 081.5074311 ([email protected]), . Some units have kitchenettes. Restaurant (continental breakfast included), swimming pool, hot tubs, exercise room, access right on the water for swimming, snorkeling. No frontage on busy streets. Disembarking from the ferry, no cabby will take you there because it is only one block away. Staff is all polite, reception center personnel speak English. edit
- Hotel Annabelle, Via Federico Variopinto 6 (Ischia porto), ☎ +39 081 991890, . In the hearth of the city, is far only 300 meter for the beach. Is very nice little hotel for family, week end, tour of work. The restaurant is very good and the room are so big. edit