Isabela is a city on the Caribbean island of Puerto Rico,.
You can fly directly from Newark via United Airlines, from Philadelphia via US Airways, from Atlanta via Delta Connection, from New York via JetBlue Airways, and from Orlando via JetBlue Airways into Rafael Hernandez International Airport. Hotels have shuttles to and from the airport.
Drive from Aguadilla is about 20 minutes via I-PR-2
Isabela is serve by Interstate PR-2. I-PR-2 to the East connects it with Quebradillas, Camuy, Hatillo, and eventually to San Juan via Arecibo. To the West with Aguadilla and from there, it connects it with Aguada and Añasco to the South. Other roads include State-Road 459 to San Antonio Village, State-Road 4466 to Bajuras and Jobos two great beach spots.
- Bewitched Well "Pozo Brujo" - Is a freshwater well.
- Cacique Rock "Monumento al Indio" - An art work honoring Puerto Rican taino heritage and Chief Cacique Mabodomaca.
- Guajataca Forest - Natural Spot that consists of 46 hiking trails, an observation tower, camping and karst areas.
- Guajataca Tunnel - Built in 1911 for sugarcane trains, this tunnel is located at the beautiful Guajataca Beach.
- Isabela City Hall "Alcaldia" - Built in 1922.
- Jacinto's Well "Pozo de Jacinto" - Water site of rough waves. The tale of Jacinto is that when you ask it for a cow the water would get extremely rough
- San Antonio de Padua Cathedral
- San Antonio de la Tuna Ruins - Ruins of the original location of Isabela back in 1725.
- Bajuras Beach
- Blue Hole - is the best place for snorkeling over the North coast.
- El Pastillo Beach
- Guajataca Beach - Great for tanning not for swimming due to strong currents.
- Jobos Beach
- Montones Beach - Great for kids since is outcropped by a coral that forms a protected area and creates a huge wave-spray on the ocean side.
- Punta Sardinera Beach - Originally a port for Spanish ships
- Shacks Beach
Isabela complements the region's commercial activity. It has a strategically located commercial center on Interstate PR-2.
There are also stores along the highway and in the downtown area.
- Eclipse Restaurant & Bar, Carr.4466 km 1.9, ☎ 787-872-9554. edit
- El Pescador, Rt 4466, Villa Pesquera, ☎ 787-872-1343. edit
- Luna Marina, Carr.4466 km5.2, ☎ 787-830-3455. edit
- Mi Casita Tropical, Carr.4466 km2.5, ☎ 787-872-5510. edit
- Ocean Front Restaurant, Carr.4466, ☎ 787-872-3339. edit
- Olas y Arena, Parador Villas del Mar Hau, Box 510, ☎ 787-872-2045. edit
- Paladares. edit
- Costa Dorada Beach Resort/Villas de Costa Dorada
- Ocean Front Hotel
- Parador Villas del Mar Hau
- Villa Montaña Beach Resort
- Hostal Tropical