'Imielin (Ee-mye-leen') is a small town near Mysłowice ,in Silesian Voivodeship.
There're many buses from Mysłowice stopping in Imielin.
Imielin's a very tiny city so getting lost is almost impossible there.
- Zalew Dziećkowice. A big lake popular with local people.
- Our Lady of Scapular church. Church's located in the city center. It was built in the beginning of 20 century. There's a beautiful interior. The church is surrounded by big garden.
- Our Lady of Częstochowa chapel . A chapel from 1706 placed near the church
- Silesian Uprising Memorial. A monument located in the forest, near viaduct. It commemorates insurgents from Imielin town.
- Zalew Dziećkowice is popular water sports areas but swimming in the lake is forbidden.
- Zalew Dziećkowice is also a good bikers' destination
- Pole Biwakowe Nad Zalewem, Wandy street 58. edit A camping on Zalew Dziećkowice, rooms, placws for tent/campers, it organizes many different events.