Hutki-Kanki (Hoot-keeh Khan-khee) is a tiny village in the woods located on the border with Lesser Poland, not far from Niegowonice and Ogrodzieniec.
Hutki- Kanki is a popular holiday and weekend destination for many people from Silesian Voivodship. They have holiday homes there. It's also popular among wanderers.
The easiest way to reach Hutki-Kanki is driving a car from Katowice, Zawiercie, Dąbrowa Górnicza, Ogrodzieniec or other cities in Silesia .
Hutki-Kanki is a typical tiny village with one main street. There's a big car park on the edge of the village. It's located close to its main attractions.
- Centuria river springs. Beautiful karstic springs located in the woods.
- Chełm hill. Quite big (461 m) and forested hill with some limestone rocks. It has become a natural reserve since 1957. There's a path leading on the hill from the car park.
- Chapel on the tree (kapliczka na drzewie). Lovely small chapel located somewhere, on the path between Mitręga and Rokitno Szlacheckie
Many forest paths are ideal for long walks. There're bonfire or barbecue places (biwak leśny) located both in Hutki-Kanki and Mitręga. There're many weekend houses in Hutki-Kanki.
- Hotel Centuria. Elegant spa hotel located in the village center, not far from Centuria river springs. edit
- There's a place called Biwak im. sierż. Grzegorza Załogi located in the end of village, barbecue place, some benches. This place is good for both campers and tents.
- Niegowonice —. village famous by Kromołowiec hill
- Ogrodzieniec —. place of castle ruins
- Błędowska Desert — Biggest European desert
- Rodaki and Ryczówek — Lovely villages in Lesser Poland Voivodeship
- Łazy (Silesian Voivodeship) —. small town with artificial Mitręga lake with public beach and modern Saint Michael the Archangel church.