Huludao (葫芦岛; Húludǎo) is a city in Liaoning Province of China.
- Jiumenkou Great Wall (九门口长城; Jiǔménkǒuchángchéng). Here, where the great wall comes to an end in the Yellow Sea, the great wall spans across a river in a unique style. edit
- Xingcheng Ancient City. edit
- Jieshi Palace. edit
- Xiaohekou Great Wall (小河口长城 Xiǎohékǒu chángchéng) - located in Suizhong county, this part of the Great Wall is infamous for its disastrous 2014 renovation - pouring concrete all over the steps, making it a flat surface. This section was originally built in 1381 and goes for nearly nine kilometers.
- Leaning Pagoda (前卫斜塔 Qiánwèi xié tǎ) - located in Suizhong county, this ten meter tall pagoda is tilted quite radically. Historians argue whether it was built during the Northern Wei dynasty or Liao dynasty. Not terribly impressive but it is at least around 900-1000 years old.
- Miao Feng Temple Double Pagodas (妙峰寺双塔 Miào fēngsì shuāng tǎ) - located in Suizhong county, these 24 meter tall pagodas were built around roughly 1100.