Hjørring is an inland city in North Jutland.
Hjørring is a major train stop and transport centre in the region, with busses to most cities, villages and beaches across the county. Trains for Frederikshavn and Aalborg (continuing south towards Copenhagen) are run using Danish State Railways  and the private railway line are Nordjyske jernbaner, and all buses by Nordjyllands trafikselskab.
- Bellevue Tower, Toelhøjvej (in Hjørring Hills). Always open. A 14-metre high tower with a fantastic view of the surrounding landscape, Jammer Bay and Hjørring city. It is at the highest point in Hjørring Hills, called Bellevue, at 69 meters above sea level. The first tower was erected here in 1900, the present one is from 1965. Free. edit
- Sculpture Park, P. Nørkjærs Plads. A collection of around 160 sculptures. Free. edit
- Alles Kunst, Jernbanegade 22, ☎ +45 2218 2171 ([email protected]), . F 1PM-5:30PM, Sa 10AM-2PM. All kind of art and crafts, also not to expensive stuff for gifts or souvenirs. edit
- Anni Kristine & Flemming Holm, Dalsmarkvej 27, ☎ +45 9892 2991 ([email protected], fax: +45 9892 2991), . M-F 10AM-5PM. Artist couple shows own sculptures in granite and bronze. Free. edit
- Hurlumhejhuset, Grønnevold 1, ☎ +45 2124 2015 ([email protected]), . W-Th 10AM-6PM, F-Su 10AM-8PM. Indoor and outdoor playground for children. Also food available weekend evenings. 60 Kr, children 75 Kr, children below 2 free. edit