Hengshui (衡水; Héngshuǐ) is a city in Hebei Province in China.
Trains from Shijiazhuang are 1h30 to 2 hours and costs ¥9-29. Trains from Beijing are 2h30 to 4 hours and cost ¥30-64.
- Hengshui Lake (衡水湖; Héngshuǐhú). edit
- Zhulin Temple (竹林寺; Zhúlínsì). edit
- Painted tomb of Lujiazhuang village (逯家庄壁画墓 Lùjiāzhuāng bìhuà mù) - located in Anping county, this is a tomb from the Eastern Han Dynasty decorated with murals inside.
- Sunlight Hotel (衡水阳光大酒店; Héngshuǐ Yángguāng Dàjiǔdiàn), 158 Xinhua West Road, Taocheng District (桃城区新华西路158号; Táochéngqū Xīnhuáxīlù), ☎ +86 318 2113101. Four star hotel with rooms with free internet. Listed rates for doubles from ¥330, discounted from ¥218, including breakfast. edit
- Kunlun Hotel (衡水昆仑大酒店; Héngshuǐ Kūnlún Dàjiǔdiàn), 24 Heping Road, Taocheng District (桃城区和平路24号; Táochéngqū Hépínglù), ☎ +86 318 2898888. Rooms with free internet. Listed rates for doubles from ¥380, discounted from ¥238, including breakfast. edit