Hearst is a city in Northern Ontario.
Algoma Central Railway passenger service operates on summer and winter schedules with three trains a week going south to Sault Ste. Marie making all station stops and flag stops en route.
Ontario Northland bus services provide daily local service to Cochrane and an express shuttle for train passengers taking the Northlander.
OFSC trails connect snowmobilers to various Northern Ontario communities. A trail permit is required to ride on the trails.
- 815 Gallery
- La Maison Verte
- The Rock Museum
- Rendez-vous Le Companion - Fine dining
- John's Restaurant - Greek, Canadian, & Italian cuisine
- Pizza Place - Pizzeria bar & grill
- King's Cafe - Canadian and Chinese cuisine
- Companion Hotel/Motel, 930 rue Front St., ☎ (705) 362-4304/1-888-468-9888, . Licensed dining room, lounge, sauna, and steam bath, hot tubs, high-speed Internet edit
- Queen's Motel, 104 Front St., ☎ (705) 362-4361, . Indoor swimming pool edit
- Travel Inn & Suites, 915 George Street, ☎ (705) 362-4281/1-877-362-4282, . edit
- Sous Mon Toit B&B, 1300 Edward Street, ☎ (705) 362-4795. Your hostess, Mme. Janine Bourdon. Two comfortable rooms, shared bathroom, continental breakfast, quiet atmosphere in a residential area, located near the hospital, schools, and the fitness trail. edit
- Villa Inn & Suites (Villa Motel), 1605 Hwy 11 West (Two doors dows from Husky Plus), ☎ 1.888.838.6129, . checkin: 3:00pm; checkout: 11:00am. Villa features 23 ground level rooms including King, Queen or Double rooms and suites that include, LCD TV, fridge, microwave, coffee maker... in an elegant setting. Continental breakfast, Wireless Internet and free shuttle to a hot dining spot in town are just some of the complementary services available. Top A trails are 200 meters away. (49.691774,-83.687011) edit
Ontera provides telecommunications including analog cellular service Band B