: Haverhill (Massachusetts)
Haverhill is a city in Massachusetts.
Interstate 495 has several exits that lead into Haverhill. MA Routes 97, 110, 113, and 125 also intersect the city
By Train: Amtrak's Down Easter service and the MBTA Commuter Rail  both make stops at the downtown train station.
- The Buttonwoods Museum, 240 Water Street, Phone: +1 978-374-4626, .
- John Greenleaf Whittier Homestead and Museum', 305 Whittier Rd., Phone: +1 978-373-3979, .
- Ski Bradford, South Cross Road, Phone: +1 978-373-0071 Fax: +1 978-373-5091, .
- Anchors Up, 58 River St, . This small venue is in the basement of the Welfare Records Storefront. It specializes in hosting hardcore shows and has hosted such bands as The Carrier, Death Threat, and Blacklisted, as well as many others. It used to be the home of the famous Straight Edge Festival, "Edge Day". Shows are commonly inexpensive, usually $8-12. edit
- Maria's Family Restaurant, 81-83 Essex Street, ☎ Tel: 978-521-1472 ([email protected], fax: 978-374-3160), . Your hosts, the Zefta brothers, offer great food at fair prices. Don't miss their prime rib or Mediterranean specials. Banquet facilities and catering available. Family friendly. edit
- Best Western Merrimack Valley, 401 Lowell Avenue, +1 978-373-1511, Toll-free: +1 888-645-2025, Fax: +1 978-373-1517, .