Ali Sadr Cave, The largest and most beautiful water cave in the world
Hamedan is one of the oldest cities in Western Iran, and some believe the world.
There is a daily flight from Tehran.
There are buses from Tehran and other major cities.
- Avicenna (Abu Ali Sina) Ibn Sina mausoleum
- Ali Sadr Cave – about 100km north of Hamedan lies this fascinating cave the world's largest water cave , best toured by pedal boat
- Baba Tahir Mausleum
- Gonbad-e Alavian
- Ganjnameh, is an ancient inscription which has been carved in granite, is composed of two sections. One on the left ordered by Darius I and the other on the right was ordered by Xerxes I .
- Hamadan Stone Lion
- Shrine of Esther and Mordechai
- Estakhr e Abbas Abad (an over-the-hill lake with a magnificent view to the city.
- Nazari House
- Hamadan Museum of Natural History, It has a considerable taxidermic collection of animals and insects. The museum also has an aquarium and live fish tanks. The price is 250,000 Rials for tourists as of 2017 April. However there are no English descriptions in the museum, only in Persian, even though tourists pay 5 times more than locals. It has latin names of most exhibited species though.
- Excavated Ancient Ekbatana City
- Ester & Mordekhai tomb, . Believed to house the remains of the biblical Queen Esther and her uncle Mordechai, it is the most important pilgrimage site for Jews in the country.
- Mohammadi House
always get leader
how speak Hemedani and hard work.