Ali Sadr Cave, The largest and most beautiful water cave in the world
Hamedan is one of the oldest cities in Western Iran, and some believe the world.
There is a daily flight from Tehran.
There are buses from Tehran and other major cities. VIP bus from Azadi Tower in Tehran costs 200,000 rial (5€) and takes 4-5 hours (August 2016).
- Avicenna (Abu Ali Sina) Ibn Sina mausoleum. Mausoleum of one of the greatest scientists of the Islamic golden age. Nice complex, but information in english is very limited and there is not much to see apart from the tomb and some instruments that belonged to him. Entry 200.000 Rial (August 2016).
- Ali Sadr Cave – about 100km north of Hamedan lies this fascinating cave the world's largest water cave , best toured by pedal boat
- Baba Tahir Mausleum
- Gonbad-e Alavian
- Ganjnameh, is an ancient inscription which has been carved in granite, is composed of two sections. One on the left ordered by Darius I and the other on the right was ordered by Xerxes I .
- Hamadan Stone Lion
- Shrine of Esther and Mordechai
- Estakhr e Abbas Abad (an over-the-hill lake with a magnificent view to the city.
- Nazari House
- Hamadan Museum of Natural History, It has a considerable taxidermic collection of animals and insects. The museum also has an aquarium and live fish tanks.
- Excavated Ancient Ekbatana City
- Ester & Mordekhai tomb, . Believed to house the remains of the biblical Queen Esther and her uncle Mordechai, it is the most important pilgrimage site for Jews in the country.
- Mohammadi House
always get leader
how speak Hemedani and hard work.
- Amaday Hostel (Amaday traditional guesthouse), No 61, Bahman Alley, Jowlan Neighborhood, Shohada St, Hamadan, ([email protected]), . Contributing greatly to Hamadan’s tourism, Amaday Hostel in Hamadan was the first hostel started in this beautiful city. This hostel in Iran is in the style of a traditional guesthouse and offers budget accommodation in Hamadan to many foreign travelers every year. Well, there are certain factors that make this Hamadan Hostel more desirable than any other budget hotel in Hamadan. 15$ - 85$. (34.808547,48.524059) edit
- Parsian Azadi Hotel (Parsian Hotel), . checkin: 2PM; checkout: 12:00. Parsian Azadi Hotel in Hamadan, a four-star hotel with world-class modern amenities, is one of the best accommodation options you can find in the city. The hotel is a three-floor building with 45 fancy rooms and classy suites. Presenting a fabulous view of Eram Public Park and easy access to Hamadan's major tourist attractions make this hotel a suitable choice for travelers looking for a luxury stay. An extraordinary view of Alvand Mountain and the ancient city, green space, a walking path in the hotel's yard, a playground for kids and a swimming pool are some of the top-notch facilities in Hamadan's Azadi hotel. edit