Haad Salad, also known as "Haad Salat", is a beach on the island of Ko Pha Ngan in Thailand.
Salad Beach on Ko Pha Ngan
The Yoga Retreat A peaceful retreat located a ten minute walk from the beach offering Ashtanga and Hatha yoga as well as a delicious vegetarian restaurant. There is herbal steam on wednesday friday and sundays from 2pm-7pm and they also have different detox retreat packages. On fridays at 7pm there is a delicious Indian buffet you will regret if you miss.
- Chef Tummys Thai Cooking School, Haad Lad Prestige Resort. Chef Tummys Thai Cooking school is one of Thailand's only sea view cooking schools. With classes in the morning and evening each student enjoys an individual wok to put some of Chef Tummys skilled advice and guidance into action. Trips to the local market and an overview of the delights of Thai cooking are part of the programme. Chef Tummy also delights with tales of shipwreck and adventure from his pirate days in the Caribbean. 1,500 baht per person. edit
- Ben's in the middle of the beach, between Coral Beach and Asia Bungalows. Great seafood comes in on boats off the bay. Seating under the stars, great music. Owner is a local girl named Ben
- Salad Hut, (dead centre of Haad Salad Bay). Tasty Thai and green salads, good bread with the breakfast scramble, muesli, coffee, espresso, cappuccino, ice cream, and the usual assortment of Thai and Western foods, with sunset views from this beach side restaurant. 60+ baht. edit
- Cookies's Salad Resort, Haad Salad Beach, . checkin: 12:00; checkout: 11:00. Beautiful beach, great views and friendly (also excellent) service. Regularly voted one of Ko Pha Ngan's best resorts. Call them for pick-up from the pier. 900-3,000 baht. edit
- Haadlad Prestige Resort & Spa, Haad Salad beach, . checkin: 12:00; checkout: 11:00. Choice of three different styles of wooden beach front villas and three styles of hotel room. In-house cooking school, spa, restaurant, and large swimming pool. 1,680-14,400 baht. edit
- Haad Salad Seaview, (12 min from main pier, Thong Sala) in the west of Ko Pha Ngan), ([email protected]). 3 styles of bungalow (fan, hot water, air) 1.5 min to the beach, white sand and quiet. Swimming pool, basketball court, restaurant, shop and business centre on-site. 650-1,250 baht. edit
- Smile Beach Resort. Smile Beach is a 5 minute walk from the beach. Rooms are nice. A/C or fan. This could be a fine place to stay, though there are better comparable options (Haad Salaad Resort), and less expensive (My Way) just a short walk away, and both are actually on the beach. If they replace a staff member or two, Smile Beach could be a good option. After leaving an 800 baht deposit for 1 night's stay, we arrived the next morning to be told the room would actually be 1,000 baht. We reminded the receptionist that we'd agreed to 800 baht and paid in full. We asked for our deposit back and were told no, stay for 1,000 baht or leave with no refund. We'd planned to stay 4 days but left after one night. 500+ baht. edit
- Bay Residence, ☎ +66 (0) 77349107, . Bay Villas and Bay Apartments are affordable luxury properties available for vacation rentals and for sale. All properties come with amazing ocean sunset views. 3 or 4 bedroom villas are available with private infinity pools, open-plan living and a huge sunken outdoor deck. edit