The Mississippi Gulf Coast is the southernmost region of Mississippi along the Gulf of Mexico.
Come visit the Mississippi Gulf Coast and see for yourself what the fuss is about. Whether you want to relax at the beach, play a few rounds of golf, eat fresh Gulf seafood or explore world-class casinos, our 62 miles of scenic shoreline has what you’re looking for. So go on, get plannin’ and we’ll see you when you get here.
U.S. Highway 90 is the main route right by the coast, with Interstate 10 paralleling it several miles inland.
- The casino resorts along the Gulf Coast of Mississippi are open 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. They offer slots, all types of tables, high limits and liberal rules. The resorts also offer buffets, fine dining, boutique shops, entertainment for children and headlining entertainment.
- Bacchus On The Beach, 111 W Scenic Drive, ☎ 228-222-4852, . 11AM - 10PM. Breezy Cajun hub for oysters & muffuletta, plus cocktails & a large bayside deck. $15 - $45. (30.314060,-89.247807) edit
- Bacchus Biloxi Beach, 1775 Beach Blvd, Biloxi, MS 39531, ☎ 228-207-5185, . 11AM - 10PM. $15 - $45. (30.392855,-88.944002) edit
- Charred: A Steak & Oyster Bar, 1019 Government St A, Ocean Springs, MS 39564, ☎ 228-447-3928, . 11AM - 10PM. $15 - $65. (30.413810,-88.826724) edit
- Barroom, 100 Caillavet St, Biloxi, MS 39530, ☎ 228-207-3345, . 5PM - 2AM. A Dive Bar & Arcade $5 - $20. (30.394196,-88.892080) edit
- Hotel Pass Christian, 116 W Scenic Drive, ☎ 228-222-2062, . checkin: 4:00 PM; checkout: 11:00 AM. Hotel Pass Christian, a ten room Boutique Hotel overlooking the beautiful Pass Christian Harbor. (30.314178,-89.247984) edit