Guajiru is in Ceara.
Lovely small fisherman village in Ceara Brazil.
Guajiru is 140km from Fortaleza. Driving takes around 2 hours and a bus ride around 4h.
- By car. drive on CE-085, at Paracuru roundabout continue straight, further 37km , then right to the CE-163 , direction of Traiari. Pass Trairi and drive to the beach, at the roundabout, turn right to Flexeiras and Guajiru and continue along the beach up to Guajiru.
- By Bus. Paraipaba (Tel: 85 3256.4128) bus Company, maintains a line from Fortaleza to Trairi, which is 20m taxi ride away from Guajiru.
- Taxi from Fortaleza airport can be easily found at the airport, and costs around 200 $BR.
- kitesurfing - Guajiru has great conditions for kitesurfing. Strong constant wind from July to January, wide sandy beaches shallow reef creating flat water on low tide and lovely wave on high tide.
- Buggy trips to Lagoinha, Donkey lagoon, Flexeiras and Icaraizinho.
- Surfing. Nice small wave forming at high tide suitable for children and beginners.
Nice restaurants at the beach hotels, and lovely local small restaurants at the main street.
Few luxurious beach hotel, beautiful villas for vacation rentals, budget pousadas and houses.