This guide covers the Italian city, for the Copenhagen suburb of the same name see: Copenhagen/Vestegnen.
Greve, officially Greve in Chianti, is a city in the Chianti zone of Tuscany.
Greve is an hour south of Florence by SITA bus, or 35 mins by car.
- Angela's Tuscan Wine Tours, . . Licensed tour driver-guide Angela Saltafuori offers a range of private and shared wine tours of the Chianti Classico wine zone, the Brunello zone and Chianti Castles route. Tours include two tastings, light lunch and a special visit such as a mediaeval village. edit
- Discovery Chianti Bike & Walking Tours, . , (email: [email protected]). Discovery Chianti is the most natural way to explore the wonderful land of Chianti. Only those who are native to this beautiful region can help you discover and really appreciate all its unique full beauty and charm. The Discovery Chianti team is composed entirely of people who were born and have grown up in the area. edit
- Querciabella, Via di Barbiano 17, 50022 Greve in Chianti FI, ☎ + 39 055 8592 7777, . Award winning Super Tuscans. edit
- Castello di Querceto, Via A. François, 2, 50020 Greve in Chianti (FI), ☎ (+39) 055 85921, . 10.30-17.30. From traditional Chianti to more modern Super Tuscans. Tour and tasting 10 €/person. edit
- Villa Bordoni Restaurant, . Part of the hotel by the same name, the Villa Bordoni restaurant is located on a beautiful hill above the town of Greve in Chianti, overlooking the Greve valley and the terraced olive groves and vineyards surrounding it. In the Summer, it is possible to dine outdoors in the villa's Italian garden, enjoying the surrounding scenery and its romantic sunsets.
The restaurant itself is made up of two intimate rooms which open onto the Italian garden, and in cooler months the ancient fireplace is lit to make a crackling fire, thus adding to the romantic ambiance. Food is strictly Italian with a strong emphasis on the quality of the ingredients.
The wine cellar, which is carved directly out of the bedrock upon which the Villa stands, offers approximately 250 wine labels. Many hard-to-find vintages and Tuscan wine icons such as Querciabella, Fontodi, La Massa and Poggio Scalette are present in the list of reds, whereas amongst the whites there is a strong preference for the northern regions of Alto Adige and Friuli.
- Fattoria la Palazzina - Bed and Breakfast -
- Albergo del Chianti  - in an old tower, in the main square of the town. The hotel hall is really nice thanks to the owner who is a collector of old Tuscan "arte povera" furniture.
- Villa Bordoni - Romantic hotel in Greve in Chianti - 31-32 Via San Cresci | phone +39 055 8546230 | email [email protected] | fax +39 055 8519114 | This 16th century noble villa commands an extraordinary vantage point over the unspoiled Chianti hills, proud to be among Condé Nast Traveler's Best New Hotels in the World, and Reuter's top 10 romantic escapes
- Casa al Monte di Sopra - Località Casa al Monte (Panzano in Chianti) | phone +39 055852315 | email [email protected] | Big farmhouse which has being built during the centuries all around an old tower, date back to 13° century. The Villa is perfectly equipped and can cosily receive up to 9 people.
- Greve in Chianti agriturismi - comprehensive descriptions of a wide range of vacation accommodation inside and within easy reach of Greve in Chianti.
- Panzano in Chianti - 10 minutes from Greve, most important hill town between Florence and Siena
- Fonterutoli - tranquil and beautiful wine village 30 minutes from Greve in the direction of Siena