Grantsville is a small town in Garrett County, Western Maryland.
Grantsville is just off I-68 a little more than ten miles west of Frostburg.
- Casselman River Bridge State Park, (Head east on Main St, then turn left on River Rd), . edit
- Fuller-Baker log house. It is from the 19th century. edit
- Interpretive panel. It describes the area's history at the Casselman Inn or the Town Park. edit
- Spruce Forest Artisan Village, 177 Casselman Road Grantsville, Maryland 21536, ☎ +1 301 334 6580 ([email protected]), . Art gallery. edit
- Stanton's Mill. edit
- Tomlinson Inn stone house. Private property edit
- Grantsville events, . edit
- Grantsville Town Park. Activities: playground for childrens, picnic pavilions, basketball & tennis courts, public. edit
- Meadow Mountain Trail, Frostburg, MD 21532. edit
- Casselman Inn, 113 E Main ST, ☎ +1 301 895-5266, . M-Th 7AM-8PM, F-Sa 7AM-9PM. While the 200 year old historic inn is closed for remodeling (the motel is still open, though), the restaurant is open for business and is a great option. Mennonite run, it serves farm fresh Pennsylvania Dutch cuisine. You can have a profoundly cheap good meal here. $2.50-15. edit
- Penn Alps Restaurant & Craft Shop, 125 Casselman Rd, Grantsville, MD 21536, ☎ +1 301 895 5985 ([email protected], fax: +1 301 895 5996), . Restaurant edit
- American Legion 214, 108 Miller St, Grantsville, MD 21536, ☎ +1 301 895 5247. Bar edit
- Grantsville-Deep Creek Lake, 2541 Chestnut Ridge Rd, Grantsville, MD 21536, ☎ +1 301 895 5993 (fax: +1 301 895 3410), . Comfort Inn edit
- Little Meadows Campground, Grantsville, MD 21536. The area for hiking, biking, fishing, water birds watching. edit
- Meshach Browning's Cabins on the River, 315 River Rd, Grantsville, MD 21536, ☎ +1 301 707 1440 ([email protected]), . Hotel edit
- New Germany State Park, 349 Headquarters Ln, Grantsville, MD 21536 
- Savage River State Forest, 97 Locker Ln, Grantsville, MD 21536 
- Big Run State Park 
- Deep Creek Lake Activities: skiing, snowboarding, golf, archery, mountain biking, rafting, kayaking, advantures and games.
- Wisp Mountain Park 
|Routes through Grantsville