Gołonóg is a huge district in Dąbrowa Górnicza city located in very close proximity to the city center .
There're many buses and trams from the city center. It's easy to get the district on foot.
- Saint Anthony's church. One of the most characteristic city's landmark. It's the church from 17 century ( rebuilt in 19 century) located on Gołonoskie Hill. There's a beautiful interior. The hill's a great view point on the city. The way on the hill's very narrow and steep and it's suggested to climb on it.
- Bem square. Main district's square and a place of small relax
- Saint Rafał Kalinowski church (Kosmonautów street 9). A pyramid-like church. There's the mian church and the chapel inside. The most remarkable interior's elements are polychromes, stain glasses and a giant frieze showing ordinary people, Polish historical figures, saints and angels giving an homage to Holy Family. There're also a Holy Family and Mary's statues in the front of the church.
- Saint Jadwiga church(11 Listopada street 21 A). A contemporary church with nice mosaics and stain glasses inside.
- Podlesie Park. A nice, small park with hidden 19 century chapel
- Piłsudzki street chapel. a chapel from 19 century located near the primary school building.
- Osiedle Storczyków. Orchids' Settlement in Polish. A Beautiful, tiny block of flats district near Gołonoskie Hill.
- Settlements of Gołonóg. Thousands of blocks of flats painted in pastel colors can invoke Tirana's view. They're rather safe but settlements called Manhattan and Broadway are said to be less safe.
Gołonóg Hill is ideal hikers' destination, even for amateur ones. Szlak Metalurgów trail starts in Gołonóg.
Walks among settlements are ideal for architecture lovers.
Saint Anthony's church use to host many events and live concerts.
There're many tiny bars in Gołonóg district. Their biggest digest is located in Tysiąclecia street. Some offer live music in summertime.
There're many accommodation objects as: hotel Astra, Noclegi Leśna, hotel Dąbrowiak, hotel Malta, Gościniec biznesowy and Pod Jesionem