Glendale is a city located between the San Fernando and San Gabriel valleys of the Southern California region in the state of California.
Bob Hope Airport, located in neighboring Burbank, is the closest airport to Glendale.
Metrolink trains connect Glendale to Bob Hope Airport and Los Angeles Union Station.
 Glendale's Beeline bus service] connects with the Los Angeles metro line. You can purchase a 31-day pass for $12 or a ten-ride pass for $2.
- Brand Library and Art Gallery.
- Glendale Galleria. One of the largest retail shopping malls in Southern California.
- Americana at Brand, . Nice megacomplex edit
- Disney Grand Central Creative Campus and surroundings. Not open to the public, but if you are passionate about animation and want to be able to say you saw the rundown warehouses and aging office buildings where the great Disney animated musicals of the 1990s were made, you need to take a drive down Flower Street. DreamWorks Animation is also on Flower Street, along with Disney Consumer Projects and Walt Disney Imagineering. (DCP are the people who license all that Disney merchandise out there and Imagineering develops attractions for the theme parks.) DisneyToon Studios and Disney Interactive are just around the block.
- Apple Store: Located inside the Glendale Gallaria, It is one of the most high tech Apple stores.
Being home to a large number of recent immigrants of Armenian, Middle Eastern, and Korean backgrounds, Glendale has some of the finest authentic restaurants.
- Sevan Chicken. The best rotisserie chicken in town.
- Zankou Chicken.Classic rotisserie chicken, great shawerma sandwiches, and delicious falafel.
- House of Joy. Try the Mongolian beef here. Great lunch specials.
- Porto's Bakery. Cuban bakery beloved by locals for its wonderful breads, pastries, and Cuban sandwiches.
- Crispy Deli. Go for the mouth-watering hot pastrami sandwiches.
- Mario's Italian Deli, Market, and Catering. Wide variety of imported Italian products including salamis, gelatos, olive oil, and burrata cheese. Consistently voted one of the best Italian delis in the Glendale/Los Angeles area.
- Raffi's Place. Great location. Both indoor and outdoor, atrium-style seatin. Great Middle Eastern and Iranian food.
Famous HK market. hankook market the biggest foreign market in Glendale
Paris Bakery a fusion between Korean-French style pastries. They are really beautiful pastries and cheap too. One of the top bakeries in Glendale.
- La Cabañita. Mexico City-style cuisine. Excellent mole sauces.
Mamita Peruvian Restaurant, 714 South Brand Blvd (Exit Brand Blvd from the 134 Freeway go South to location. Exit), ☎ 1 818-243-5121. Open Mon-Thu 11:30am-9:30pm; Fri-Sat 11:30am-10pm; Sun 11:30am-9pm. low. edit
- Glendale Express, 450 W Pioneer Dr, Glendale, CA 91203, ☎ (818) 956-0202. In the city center, Glendale Express Hotel Los Angeles is in an area with good shopping. The area's natural beauty can be seen at Griffith Park and La Brea Tar Pits, while Greek Theatre and Norton Simon Museum are cultural highlights. Check out an event or a game at Rose Bowl Stadium, and consider making time for Los Angeles Zoo, a top attraction not to be missed. Our guests appreciate the hotel's location for the sightseeing. Amenities include an outdoor pool, a spa tub, and self parking are available at this smoke-free hotel. WiFi in public areas is free. Other amenities include conference space, concierge services, and laundry facilities. All 108 rooms offer free WiFi, room service, and TVs with cable channels. Guests will also find coffee makers, fans, and hair dryers.
- Vagabond Inn Glendale, 120 W. Colorado St, ☎ +1 818-240-1700, Check-in: 15:00, Check-out: 12:00. Heated swimming pool, free Wi-Fi & breakast.