Genoa is a province in Liguria, Italy.
- Genoa - a large sized city and one of the major sea ports on the Mediterranean sea, once a strong and long living Republic it now features many landmarks from its rich and long history.
- Camogli - a picturesque and colored seaside town with a nice beach
- Campo Ligure - nice medieval town part of the club The most beautiful villages in Italy
- Moneglia - a nice seaside town with a very nice beach part of the club The most beautiful villages in Italy
- Portofino - the quintessential ligurian town with beautiful colored houses, a vacation resort famous for its picturesque harbour and historical association with celebrity and artistic visitors
- Rapallo - a nice seaside town with several interesting villas and residences
- Santa Margherita Ligure - a nice seaside town with colored houses
- Sestri Levante - a really nice, colored and picturesque fishing town with two splendid beach on either side of its isthmus, the Bay of Silence and the Bay of the Fables.
- Basilica dei Fieschi - a nice Gothic-Romanesque church in Cogorno
- San Fruttuoso Abbey - beautiful abbey located on a tranquil beach, the only way to reach it is by boat or through a path in the forest