Fulton  is a small town in Texas, about 45 minutes north of Corpus Christi along the Gulf of Mexico. It is along the coast of the Aranasa Bay, with the Gulf of Mexico about 5 miles out across the bay. To the west and north is Copano Bay. A public fishing pier extends across the bay for several miles. It's a small town, but more a regular town than a resort town.
- Transit is primarily via automobile.
- See the entry for Rockport for some attractions. Fulton is a few miles north of Rockport so they share many attractions.
- Alice Faye's, 910 N. Fulton Beach Road, tel: +1 361-729-6708. Along Fulton Beach, very good service, average food. Most of the seafood selections are fried. $8 per person.
- Charlotte Plummers Seafare, 202 N. Fulton Beach Road, tel: +1 361-729-1185. Along Fulton Beach, Very good service and food. A view of the bay and docks. Dinner around $18 per person.
- Alice Faye's, along Fulton Beach has a bar.
There are a number of places to stay right along the coast, many with piers extending out into the bay. Some of them even look like they'd support a person walking along them or fishing from them. Some are in pretty questionable shape.
- Fulton Beach Bungalows, 130 Prairie Road, tel: +1 361-790-9108, (toll free: +1 830-931-3532), . $85-125.
- Harbor Lights Cottages, 108 Laurel Street, tel: +1 831 601-0998. 12 cottages and each have two bedrooms. Larger cottages for family of 6 to stay longer than a weekend.
- Inn at Fulton Harbor, 215 N. Fulton Beach Road, tel: +1 361-790-5888 (toll free: +1 866-301-5111, email: mailto:[email protected]), . $79+.
- Pelican Bay Resort, 4206 Hwy 35 North, tel: +1 361-729-7177, (toll free: +1 866-729-7177, email: mailto:[email protected]), . Most rooms $99-149.
- Sandollar Resort, 919 N. Fulton Beach Road, tel: +1 361-729-2381, (toll free: +1 877-463-4747), . $59-85.
- Sun Harbour, 1141 N. Fulton Beach Road, tel: +1 361-729-2073.