Florence  is a city in Kentucky's Northern Ohio River Region, near Cincinnati.
- Florence Y'All Water Tower, (Off I-71/I75 near Florence Mall), . If your heading south from Ohio this is a surefire sign that you aren't in the Union anymore. Originally a giant advertisement for the nearby Florence Mall, this landmark was accidently created when developers realized that it was illegal to advertise the mall on the water tower. To save money they turned the M to a Y and the rest is history. edit
- Florence Freedom, 7950 Freedom Wa (Located near the intersection of I-75 and State Route 42, Take exit #180 off I-75 and proceed east one block. Turn right on Freedom Way), ☎ 859-594-4487, . The front office and the Bank of Kentucky Team Shop remain open all year long during normal business hours. The Florence Freedom is a professional baseball team based in Florence, it's a member of the East Division of the Frontier League, which is not affiliated with Major League Baseball. From the 2004 season to the present, the Freedom have played their home games at Champion Window Field, which is located near the Interstates 71 and 75. VIP: $10.00, Reserved: $8.50, Lawn: $6.00, All children 2 and under are free. edit
- Microtel Inns & Suites Cincinnati Airport/Florence); 7490 Woodspoint Drive; Phone: +1 859 746-8100; Fax: +1 859 746-9339; 
- Best Western Florence, 7821 Commerce Drive, +1 859 525-0090, Fax: +1 859 525-6743, .
- Cincinnati Airport/Florence Microtel Inn & Suites, 7490 Woodspoint Drive, +1 859 746-8100, Fax: +1 859 746-9339, .
- Courtyard Florence Greater Cincinnati Area, 46 Cavalier Boulevard/Turfway Rd & I-75, +1 859 371-6464, Fax: +1 859 371-3443, .
- Motel 6 Cincinnati South - Florence, 7937 Dream Street, +1 859 283-0909, Fax: +1 859 371-8837, .
- Ramada Florence, 8050 Holiday Place, ☎ +1, . Free internet and air conditioning. Provides extended stay services and amenities. Easy access to the Paul Brown Stadium, Great America Ball Park, Cincinnati Zoo, Northern Kentucky University and Kings Island Amusement Park, and shopping. edit