Flemington is a city in Hunterdon County in the Skylands region of New Jersey.
- Union Hotel. edit
- Hunterdon County Courthouse. Site of the Lindbergh kidnapping Trial of 1935. edit
- Fleming Castle (Samuel Fleming House), 5 Bonnell Street Flemington, NJ 08822, ☎ 908-782-4607, . 1 - 4 PM. The former home of Samuel Fleming now operated as a museum. edit
- Black River & Western Railroad, 80 Stangl Road, Flemington, NJ 08822, ☎ 908.782.6622, . A volunteer run tourist railroad that runs seasonal tourist trains on a 10-mile round trip between Flemington and Ringoes, NJ using steam or vintage diesel locomotives. edit
- Northlandz, 495 U.S. 202, Flemington, NJ 08822, ☎ 908-782-4022, . One of the world's largest model railroads that also features a 94-room dollhouse and a pipe organ. edit
Flemington is known for it's high end outlet stores.
- Courtyard Lebanon, 300 Corporate Drive, ☎ 908-236-8500, . checkin: 12PM; checkout: 3PM. $139. edit