Fairfield  is a city in Butler County, Ohio.
- Meijer, 6325 S Gilmore Rd.
- United Dairy Farmers, 7157 Dixie Highway.
- Jungle Jim's International Market, 5440 Dixie Hwy (Fairfield), ☎ +1-(513)-674-6000 ([email protected]), . This MAMMOTH locally-owned grocery store features 300,000 square feet of floorspace (the produce department alone takes up 1/6th the area). Jungle Jim's is best known for their large selection of international foods, 9,000 different types of wine, 800 different types of beer, 1,600 different types of cheese, nearly 1,000 different types of hot sauce, the list goes on and on. Not to mention the animatronic characters, the monorail (not operational yet), the greenhouse, and the cooking school! Jungle Jim's is a great place for the whole family, you could easily spend several hours wandering up and down the aisles. edit
- Kroger, 560 Wessel Drive (https://www.kroger.com/stores/drivingDirections/854/00310), ☎ 513-858-8200, . 6AM - 12AM. Large supermarket chain with deli & bakery departments, plus health & beauty aids. edit
- The Old Spaghetti Factory, 6320 S Gilmore Rd, ☎ (513) 942-6620, . A family-friendly Italian restaurant. edit
- Holiday Inn Express, 6755 Fairfield Business Center Dr, +1 513 860-2900, .
- Hampton Inn Cincinnati, NW/Fairfield, 430 Kolb Drive, ☎ +1-(513)-942-3440 (fax: +1-(513)-942-3441), . edit
- Extended Stay America, 9651 Seward Road, ☎ +1-(513)-860-5733 ([email protected], fax: +1-(513)-870-1874), . edit