Erzhausen  is a village in Hesse, one of the states of the Federal Republic of Germany.
Erzhausen has about 9,000 inhabitants. There is some agriculture, a few shops and very little industry. Many of the inhabitants do not actually work in Erzhausen, but in Frankfurt or Darmstadt.
There is a train service from Frankfurt (25 minutes) and Darmstadt (8 minutes) every half an hour. A bus service to Weiterstadt and Darmstadt-Wixhausen is also available. Connection to Motorways A5 via Weiterstadt, to A661 via Egelsbach.
- The protestant church is more than 1000 years old, but cannot be visited. Some of the timbered houses in the old part of the town are pretty nice as well.
- Some people who visit Erzhausen come for the Sauna . Choose between five saunas between 60 and 100°C, massage, aroma studio, solarium and many other options. 2 h for 14 €, whole day 19 € per adult.
- Erzhausen has a few nice Restaurants. The "Zur Linde" right in the center of the town has excellent traditional German food at reasonable prices. But service is not very fast though. A very good Greek restaurant is right at the train station.
- Landhotel Margaretenhof  is an excellent hotel and also a very good option for business travellers to Darmstadt and Frankfurt.
- Less expensive but also with much less comfort: hotel + restaurant "Zum alten Euler", Friedrich-Ebertstraße 34, 64390 Erzhausen, Ph.: 06150-7104.