Enniskillen is in Northern Ireland. It is situated at the mid-point between Upper and Lower Lough Erne, in County Fermanagh.
Enniskillen is the biggest town in County Fermanagh.
- Enniskillen Castle & Museums 
- Coles Monument
- Castle Coole
- Buttermarket Craft & Design Centre
- Headhunter's Railway Museum
- Lough Erne , which covers about a third of County Fermanagh.
- Florence Court , an 18th century house about 10 miles from the town centre. This venue normally hosts family events on bank holidays and tours of the house are available during the summer. You can also take a subterranean boat-trip in the nearby Marble Arch Caves Global Geopark .
- Spend a day at the Crom Estate  in Newtownbutler. There are extensive grounds (including an island) to visit though the house is still a private residence. There are also holiday cottages to hire. During summer months there is a very interesting exhibition on the estates natural importance and history of the estate in the visitor centre as well as a very quaint café/tea room serving afternoon teas.
- Take a trip around the world famous Belleek Pottery factory , situated in Belleek about 20 miles from Enniskillen.
- Erneside Shopping Centre - the town's main shopping complex which feature a number of big-name stores such as Poundland, Marks and Spencer's and Next, as well as a couple of cafés.
- Dunnes Stores
- The Buttermarket - a marketplace which sell products created by local artisans.
Many of these stores also accept Euro alongside Pound Sterling, but you are often better enquiring about exchange rates in-store, as rates can change quite often and some stores may not accept Euro.
A large percentage of Fermanagh's income is based on tourism and there are many cafes and restaurants in Ennniskillen that cater to this trade.
For "pub grub" there are a number of bars within the town that offer good for services:
- Pats Bar
- Bush Bar
- Crowes Nest
- The Devenish
There are also a large number restaurants and cafes around the town;
- Cafe Merlot
- Dolakis (A Greek restaurant)
- Kamal Mahals (An Indian restaurant)
- Ruby Palace (A chinese restaurant)
- Horseshoe & Saddlers
- Golden Arrow
- Flo's Restaurant, 15 Townhall Street, ☎ 028 6632 6880. 8:30-5:30 M-Sa. A very friendly atmosphere with a wide variety of traditional homemade food; special options for diabetics and coeliacs. All day breakfast. edit
There are a large number of licensed pubs within the town, these include;
- Blakes of the Hollow
- Pats Bar
- Charlies Bar
- Crowes Nest
- The Cornerstone Bar
- The Corner Bar
- The Lough Inn
- The Devenish Bar
- JT Ryans
- Willie Ramblers
- Granny Annies'
- The Enniskillen Hotel
- Westville Hotel
- Belmore Court & Motel
- The Killyhevlin Hotel, Spa & Health Club
- Lough Erne Resort
- Manor House Country Hotel